The Student Room Group

The ordinary girl with the extraordinary dreams.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Ah okay I get it now, thanks for the support and kind words! :biggrin:

Yw :wink: you seem incredibly determined which is cool to see but also very rare
Original post by Ella_08
Yw :wink: you seem incredibly determined which is cool to see but also very rare

Aw cheers! :biggrin: yes it is rare, however a lot of TSR users are so dedicated, it is refreshing and amazing to hear! There is no reward without hard work. :smile:
Thank you so much, means a lot :smile: I didn't make it sad intentionally but it came across that way but it does perk up after every blog post I write.

You're definitely inspiring, you've stayed strong in the face of such adversity.

By the way, your voice is amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sacred Ground
You're definitely inspiring, you've stayed strong in the face of such adversity.

By the way, your voice is amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I realised if I gave up, I'd be forever regretting my life and wishing I had fought so hard, if I had the chance to be who I wanted to be, then why not take it? Complaining wouldn't get me anywhere and aww thank you! :colondollar: I find it very cringe-worthy to listen to, I have no idea why I keep sending people the link! :biggrin:
Okay but I am so rusty at that, haven't sung it since I was like 6! :lol: I can sing Stromae though :wink:

Ouiiiii Stromae !!! :woo:

I just sang Marina and the diamonds , can't believe I actually did this xD I think it's weird with my accent but .. Well **** off I was going to PM it to you but why not here after all :lol:

Spoiler

I realised if I gave up, I'd be forever regretting my life and wishing I had fought so hard, if I had the chance to be who I wanted to be, then why not take it? Complaining wouldn't get me anywhere and aww thank you! :colondollar: I find it very cringe-worthy to listen to, I have no idea why I keep sending people the link! :biggrin:

Damn Rhythmical, you're giving me the feels you amazing bundle of hope.
Nahhh, you shouldn't! Do you have a YouTube channel or anything? I want more!
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Ouiiiii Stromae !!! :woo:

I just sang Marina and the diamonds , can't believe I actually did this xD I think it's weird with my accent but .. Well **** off I was going to PM it to you but why not here after all :lol:

Spoiler

Omg it's in French! :tongue: WHAT DO I CLICK ON? :laugh:

Original post by Sacred Ground
Damn Rhythmical, you're giving me the feels you amazing bundle of hope.
Nahhh, you shouldn't! Do you have a YouTube channel or anything? I want more!

Oooh really? :wink: and nope I haven't, I would be so embarrassed and I may upload another song on here soon. :smile:
Omg it's in French! :tongue: WHAT DO I CLICK ON? :laugh:

My bad xD green button "télécharger" :yep:
My bad xD green button "télécharger" :yep:

Ah your voice is so cute, that accent is adorable! :love: I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA SING THIS SONG! :biggrin: I was singing it before I played it haha.
Ah your voice is so cute, that accent is adorable! :love: I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA SING THIS SONG! :biggrin: I was singing it before I played it haha.

Thank you :love: hahaha yeah it's my favourite song from Marina and the diamonds :mmm:

Spoiler

Thank you :love: hahaha yeah it's my favourite song from Marina and the diamonds :mmm:

Spoiler

Okay lemme hear it on YouTube first before I end up singing it wrong! :mmm:

Spoiler

Okay this is so bad :laugh: but I attempted it. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VHAJUEwzMd
Okay this is so bad :laugh: but I attempted it. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0VHAJUEwzMd

Whaaaat ? OMGGGG girl your accent is almost perfect :rofl: :rofl:
Well done :ahee:
Whaaaat ? OMGGGG girl your accent is almost perfect :rofl: :rofl:
Well done :ahee:

I'm nearly French :wink: IT WAS SO HARD! I had to watch a YouTube video beforehand! :rofl:
I'm nearly French :wink: IT WAS SO HARD! I had to watch a YouTube video beforehand! :rofl:

Haha dw I understand :3 It was great tho !! :woo:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QNloXMRJwnu

So I sang Titanium by David Guetta and Sia, it sounds awful I know.
(edited 7 years ago)
Haha dw I understand :3 It was great tho !! :woo:

Aww thank you, I may sing some Stromae later. :wink:
Aww thank you, I may sing some Stromae later. :wink:

Yaaaay :woo: :woo:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QNloXMRJwnu

So I sang Titanium by David Guetta and Sia, it sounds awful I know.

mash'Allah beautiful <3
Yaaaay :woo: :woo:

I tagged you in something above. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest