What made you leave Islam?
Reply 3
Are you sad you have no foreskin?
":hoppy:" THIS IS SO CUTE IDEK WHY
That cute cuddly hopping white oval is legit my spirit animal :hoppy:
Reply 6
Original post by ajay1998
What made you leave Islam?

I did more research into the life of Prophet Muhammad, and just wasn't able to justify his actions. Such as murder, keeping slaves, having sex with a child, beating his wifes, treating women awfully etc.
Reply 7
Original post by muhammad97
I did more research into the life of Prophet Muhammad, and just wasn't able to justify his actions. Such as murder, keeping slaves, having sex with a child, beating his wifes, treating women awfully etc.

Are you a troll?
Reply 8
Original post by OGGUS
Are you a troll?

Nope. Everything I said is factually correct.
You made this account today. With the name Muhammad. Created a thread called Ex-Muslim AMA. You know what, troll detected.
Reply 10
Original post by OGGUS
Are you a troll?

Look up Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Reply 11
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
You made this account today. With the name Muhammad. Created a thread called Ex-Muslim AMA. You know what, troll detected.

muhammed is a popular name...
Lool you got clocked after the first post. Fail
Reply 13
muhammed is a popular name...

this is ur first post still :lol:

MY MAN :congrats:
Well at least TC is saying things that are factually true...

Maybe his name is Mohammed? Why do annoying people like you accuse everyone of being a troll?

It could well be a troll, but I'm inclined to think that you don't know what a throwaway account is.

Original post by loveleest
Maybe his name is Mohammed? Why do annoying people like you accuse everyone of being a troll?

Coping mechanism, I presume.
Original post by OGGUS
Are you sad you have no foreskin?

thats just gross
why would you ask that

murder wtf
child sex give me the proof
which wife did he beat
treatingwomen awfully, when
slavery just stopped two centuries ago for america and england
'nuff said'

Latest