The Student Room Group

Ramadhan Kareem

Hello
I wanted to create a thread dedicated to Ramadhan tips (to make it easier - especially for those who still have exams going on), for people to share what they are doing to gain rewards ect and to see how everyone is during Ramadhan!
iA only 4 days to go :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Ramadan Kareem to all muslims fasting this Ramadan!!

I wish you all the best in your spiritual journey!
happy early ramdan lol

make sure u keep dat breath fresh
Original post by mariam687
happy early ramdan lol

make sure u keep dat breath fresh

Bruh. Shame we can't use chewing gum.
Reply 4
Original post by Zara0526
Hello
I wanted to create a thread dedicated to Ramadhan tips (to make it easier - especially for those who still have exams going on), for people to share what they are doing to gain rewards ect and to see how everyone is during Ramadhan!
iA only 4 days to go :smile:

Hey Zara, I've moved your thread from our AoEI forum to our Faith and Spirituality forum because it's more appropriate in here and hopefully you'll attract better replies :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by student.feed

You can use miswak
Original post by Ordo
You can use miswak

Yes :smile:

yh wht ordo said ^^^

or brush ur teeth but dnt swallow ..
lololol
yh wht ordo said ^^^

or brush ur teeth but dnt swallow ..
lololol

You are too funny.
Reply 9
Original post by Ordo
Lots of exams coming up and I really want to fast, but it would affect my concentration so I have to catch up after the month of Ramadan.

Hi, I would personally recommend fasting during your exams. You say that it will affect concentration (which I completely understand) but imagine the rewards that you would get from Allah (swt) if you do fast, he can help you get through your exams and still do your very best!
However, it is your decision and I wish you the very best in you exams :smile: iA you'll do amazing!
You are too funny.

r u being sarcastic or...

i cnt rlly tell uc
I don't think I can do it legit. Even when I'm not fasting I get hungry every 10 mins i got issues.
r u being sarcastic or...

i cnt rlly tell uc

No, I'm being for real, you actually crack me up.:hahaha::hahaha:
No, I'm being for real, you actually crack me up.:hahaha::hahaha:

why thank you :smile:
Original post by junayd1998
I don't think I can do it legit. Even when I'm not fasting I get hungry every 10 mins i got issues.

i figured tht...

i
m jks :smile:

i couldnt survive without ice cream.. :frown:
4 days? Wow. Time does fly...
i figured tht...

i
m jks :smile:

i couldnt survive without ice cream.. :frown:

Yeah, i am fat blob lmao and its only gonna get worse oh well yolo.

Yeah you and your flippin ice cream geez.
Original post by junayd1998
Yeah, i am fat blob lmao and its only gonna get worse oh well yolo.

Yeah you and your flippin ice cream geez.

naa i bet u aint xD

stop exaggerating!

ikr, im obssessed.. :frown:

dnno hw im gnna survive this ramadan.
Reply 18
Ramadan Kareem to you all :smile:

It's a time of forgiveness and a time of learning.
Allah Ta'llah knew that there would come an age where during the year no one would recall Him, so for our sake, He made this blessed month compulsory upon the followers of Islam, so that we may use these 30 days to ask for forgiveness and potentially save ourselves from the Fire.

The best way to gain the most rewards is to read Quran. Read as much as you can, not just in Arabic. Learn the translation, understand what it is you are reading and learn the story behind it. Each passage in the Holy Quran comes with a universe of meaning, all as a means of getting closer to Allah.

Also, learn about the translation in namaz, to help your concentration. Did you know that during Surah Al-Fathiha, as you praise Allah Ta'llah, He praises you back? Learn, that in the days when Prayer was given, the Prophet Muhammed was told to go and Allah to decrease the amount of Prayers from 100, to 50, to 25, and finally 5. Even then, the Prophet was told to go back and ask Allah to decrease the amount, but the Prophet could not face it. He entrusted his true followers to pray 5 times a day. Think about how it must've have been for Our Prophet to even have to go back the first time?

Not only this, assume a habit of reading Tahajjud namaz. Once your Sehri / Suhoor time is over, Tahajjud namaz occurs ten minutes before Fajr begins. Your intention will be to read nafl of Tahajjud namaz. You can do as many as you like. Group it as two or four nafl rakats. This namaz is when Allah Ta'llah is the closest to the Earth and asks His servants if there is anything they desire. Forgiveness is what we all desire most. But it is a time where you are known as a Knight of the darkness, the beloved Servant who rises for the sake of his/her Lord. To meet your Lord. To be with your Lord.

After Fajr namaz, read Surah Yaseen and Surah Muza'Mil, make a dua and Insha'Allah it is sure to come true.
Before sleeping read Surah Mulk, for the protection of Angels to come to you at night.

Apart from these, basic tips include:
Plenty of water! Never drink water as soon as Iftar time is here!
Miswak is sunnah, be sure to use it.
Try and make the intention of finishing the Quran.
Keep away from harmful people.
Do wudu as often as you can.
Take the time to memorise a few verses of the Quran.
Spend a little extra time at Mosque.
Go outside and walk, breathe in the fresh air and think about the beauty that Allah has created.
Count your blessings.
Say Allah Hu Akbar as often as you can.
Read Aytul-Kursi.

Insha'Allah this isn't too overwhelming, and all of you have a brilliant Ramadan. Don't forget to also pray for the Ummah.

:smile:
naa i bet u aint xD

stop exaggerating!

ikr, im obssessed.. :frown:

dnno hw im gnna survive this ramadan.

oh well.

Quick Reply