The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HAnwar
No you're not.
You're just a sad person trolling under the name of 'Muhammad'.

Believe it or not, there are many people with the name 'Muhammad', even Ex Muslims. We don't run off and change our names immediately. :wink:
Original post by HAnwar
No you're not.
You're just a sad person trolling under the name of 'Muhammad'.

And you're just a sad person looking to get reps from your brethren for making this clichéd remark. :tongue:
Original post by Thanbir.33
slavery just stopped two centuries ago for america and england
'nuff said'

Less than that, actually.
And it's still permissible in Islam (with a lot of caveats about kind treatment and supernatural rewards promised for manumission, I know), so I don't see what your point is. :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
when did you realise Islam wasn't for you? Have you always had doubts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Thanbir.33
murder wtf
child sex give me the proof
which wife did he beat
treatingwomen awfully, when
slavery just stopped two centuries ago for america and england
'nuff said'

Read about Aisha
Read about how Islam describes women. Read about two women's testimonies being equal to that of one man. Read about a woman's 'deficience in intelligence'.

What are you trying to say about slavery? That because slavery was abolished 'recently' in America that it's alright for Islam to support it? Interestingly, Saudi Arabia only abolished it in the 1960s which is even more recent. Point?

Read about your religion.
Reply 25
Original post by muhammad97
Nope. Everything I said is factually correct.

none of that is true - you're a troll and you need to re evaluate ur life u pathetic fascist.
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah join date today, and the first thing he does is make an ex Muslim thread under that name.
Doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

It makes perfect sense for someone to make a new account to talk about a sensitive topic.
Original post by Legendary Quest
Read about Aisha
Read about how Islam describes women. Read about two women's testimonies being equal to that of one man. Read about a woman's 'deficience in intelligence'.

What are you trying to say about slavery? That because slavery was abolished 'recently' in America that it's alright for Islam to support it? Interestingly, Saudi Arabia only abolished it in the 1960s which is even more recent. Point?

Read about your religion.

Saudi just changed it to having house maids with no rights :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
You're a sad person for thinking everything is about reps :rolleyes:

You're a sad person for thinking I think that. It's about approval, quantified by rep. :wink:
Reply 29
I don't have a question but I must say that I admire you. Leaving Islam takes guts.
The butthurtness is real
Reply 31
He's gotta be a troll.

No one would leave the lovely peaceful religion of Islam.

Said the brain-dead westernised muslim who knows next to nothing about Islam or their supposed prophet.
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah join date today, and the first thing he does is make an ex Muslim thread under that name.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It could be a throwaway account. If op has another one and he has disclosed sensitive information it shouldn't be surprising if this is a second account.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by loveleest
Maybe his name is Mohammed? Why do annoying people like you accuse everyone of being a troll?

says the troll - oh the irony ahahaha
Reply 34
Original post by Hydeman
You're a sad person for thinking I think that. It's about approval, quantified by rep. :wink:

Just because you make posts for that reason, doesn't mean everyone else does :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Just because you make posts for that reason

Now now, let's not tell lies about each other. :naughty: You know that's not true.

doesn't mean everyone else does :wink:

I agree. Not everyone does, but anybody who makes a comment like the one I originally responded to usually does it for that reason. The 'everyone's conspiring against Islam' trope isn't exactly unpopular these days. :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by muhammad97
AMA

Theres an ex Muslim society, you might want to check it out c:
Reply 37
Original post by Hydeman
Now now, let's not tell lies about each other. :naughty: You know that's not true.

I agree. Not everyone does, but anybody who makes a comment like the one I originally responded to usually does it for that reason. The 'everyone's conspiring against Islam' trope isn't exactly unpopular these days. :wink:

It truly fascinates me how you know my intention behind posting that comment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're joking right?
Either you're joking or all us ex muslims need to:
1. Change our birth names.
2. Never use our government names for handles online.
Otherwise we're trolling?

Dammit, calling all ex muslims. The muslims are onto us.
Original post by HAnwar
It truly fascinates me how you know my intention behind posting that comment.

I'm pretty close with Allah, despite my harsh criticisms of him. He tells me stuff he overhears over drinks at the local pub. :colone:

Spoiler

Anyway, nice talking to you. :borat:
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest