The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by 999tigger
Well according to her press leaks he was like this a year before she married him. Why would you keep those texts if not to use at a later date?

It makes a large part of it look planned and calculated. It may be on the advice of her lawyer, but its done for money and to destrou his reputation.

If it was about justice then she would have gone to the police.

Johnny Depp allegedly paid Amber to keep quiet. Both sides have strong allegations but who knows until the court hearing.
Original post by tanyapotter
To you, "backstabbing" is disgusting and deceitful, and domestic violence is excusable. It's regrettable. Bye

You're getting putting words in my mouth, not that my last warranted a response. If anything it was a farewell to your little self first. :lolwut:

And anyway as you even just admitted and quoted me to say, I never excused it if I said he should be held accountable. You can walk and too bad you won't ever find a husband rich enough to copy off this Amber cow with, since you agree with her ways so much. And what is backstabbing if not deceitful. Horrible.
Original post by mero22
Johnny Depp allegedly paid Amber to keep quiet. Both sides have strong allegations but who knows until the court hearing.

Lmao If he paid to keep her quiet she wouldn't still be asking for "hush money" according to a celebrity divorce lawyer.
Original post by TrueDetective01
Career is going nowhere (could be wrong but I don't follow the entertainment business), age 30, looks fading, in a bad financial state (been living beyond means).

Isn't she also (secretly) married to another person, or something?

This. Just all of this.
Original post by 0to100
You're getting putting words in my mouth, not that my last warranted a response. If anything it was a farewell to your little self first. :lolwut:

And anyway as you even just admitted and quoted me to say, I never excused it if I said he should be held accountable. You can walk and too bad you won't ever find a husband rich enough to copy off this Amber cow with, since you agree with her ways so much. And what is backstabbing if not deceitful. Horrible.

When have I said that I agree with her ways? And now you're just being childish. No need to throw personal attacks - just calm the **** down.
Oh Christ what now @tanyapotter
When have I said that I agree with her ways? And now you're just being childish. No need to throw personal attacks - just calm the **** down.

No you do agree because you've been deflecting this whole time saying "well she can't be tried in court for that." "Well what about him?" Such a weak defense from you. And the attacks were at her, not you so you calm down.
Original post by mero22

My point is why are there so many leaks?

If she has evidence of a crime she should go to the police.

If she wants more money then she should make those claims in court.

I cant condone violence or any abuse, but he way things are conveniently being leaked makes me suspicious that it is all about $$$. Should Depp be paying her a sum big enough for her to live on for the rest of her life on the basis of one years marriage?
Original post by 0to100
Oh Christ what now @tanyapotter

I'm on a break from further maths and it bemuses me to entertain bigots' opinions now and then. Don't mind me
Original post by 0to100
No you do agree because you've been deflecting this whole time saying "well she can't be tried in court for that." "Well what about him?" Such a weak defense from you. And the attacks were at her, not you so you calm down.

It's true that she's not being charged for emotional abuse, but if it comes up and she has been found guilty of it, then obviously I want her to be convicted accordingly. But right now the charge is domestic violence - something you're deflecting. A lot. Carry on tho
I'm on a break from further maths and it bemuses me to entertain bigots' opinions now and then. Don't mind me

"Bigots?" Lmao not that I asked for your autobiography but go study child. But before you go wtf is bigotry here? :lolwut:

I'll wait.
(edited 7 years ago)
It's true that she's not being charged for emotional abuse, but if it comes up and she has been found guilty of it, then obviously I want her to be convicted accordingly. But right now the charge is domestic violence - something you're deflecting. A lot. Carry on tho

No no one post at a time, you can't handle two, you can barely handle one. Go back and answer the bigotry thing which is rich coming from someone who JUST sdaid I'm being childish throwing attacks :rolleyes:
He has always seen like a knob head hollywood actor. :dontknow:
Original post by 0to100
"Bigots?" Lmao not that I asked for your autobiography but go study child. But before you go wtf is bigotry here? :lolwut:

I'll wait.

Your intolerance to accept that domestic violence is, under no circumstances, acceptble. Duh
Reply 134
Original post by 999tigger
My point is why are there so many leaks?

If she has evidence of a crime she should go to the police.

If she wants more money then she should make those claims in court.

I cant condone violence or any abuse, but he way things are conveniently being leaked makes me suspicious that it is all about $$$. Should Depp be paying her a sum big enough for her to live on for the rest of her life on the basis of one years marriage?

I like both of their movies. If Amber Heard was abused then Johnny should pay for the psychological and physical trauma. Amber Heard release new images on ok magazine.... Broken glass photos ? When the police turned up there was no broken glass allegedly.
Original post by 0to100
No no one post at a time, you can't handle two, you can barely handle one. Go back and answer the bigotry thing which is rich coming from someone who JUST sdaid I'm being childish throwing attacks :rolleyes:

I wrote that reply before you commented again, 0to100.
I wrote that reply before you commented again, 0to100.

No don't play games. I got notifications saying 2 at a time just now from you, one is gone and you respond with this.

Like I said go back and justify you accusing me of being a bloody bigot.
Original post by mero22
I like both of their movies. If Amber Heard was abused then Johnny should pay for the psychological and physical trauma. Amber Heard release new images on ok magazine.... Broken glass photos ? When the police turned up there was no broken glass allegedly.

He should pay in what sense? $$$$$ or the police?
Obviously I think the police, but I get the feeling its a chase for $$$

Cant sau ive seen enough of her films. The ones I have seen didnt have her coming across as super talented.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
No don't play games. I got notifications saying 2 at a time just now from you, one is gone and you respond with this.

Like I said go back and justify you accusing me of being a bloody bigot.

I've already posted that comment as well lmao you're embarrassing
honestly why can't we give her the benefit of the doubt? domestic abuse is very serious and so many constantly make excuses for the abuser. instead of mocking her saying she wanted money, let's take it seriously?? abuse is nothing to joke about.

Latest