The Student Room Group

CCEA T6 Maths tomorrow, and my teacher is incompetent at best

I am in Year 12 (Final year of GCSEs) and live in Northern Ireland. I am sitting two papers tomorrow, T6 Paper 1 and 2, one calculator and one non-calculator. It is worth 55% of my final mark, and I am targeted for a B grade. However, my teacher has proved herself to be horrible at her job and there are very few topics on the specification that I actually know how to do. This is just sort of a rant post to get off my chest how stressed and anxious I am feeling. Throughout the year my teacher has failed to do anything correctly; skimming over topics too quickly, getting angry if people asked questions, not being in school for many classes. A few months ago she planned 3 weeks of after school revision and didn't show up for 2 of them! Now I think I'm going to fail, and being naturally weak at maths, this situation did not help at all. I wasn't able to drop down to Foundation Tier because I'm apparently predicted a B when I have mainly been scraping C's all year. I'm furious, stressed and worried because maths is apparently needed for all jobs. Is anyone in a similar situation or does anyone have any last minute tips? I've tried doing past papers and tried using YouTube tutorials but so far that hasn't been helping
Reply 1
Good luck! i have no clue how to do most of it tbh
Reply 2
Thanks! Yeah, neither do I
Reply 3
biggest same omg i am predicted B and i do not understand most of it im so worried
Reply 4
How'd it go
Hello how are you, it's a lovely day isn't it, do you have any plans for the summer, what are you doing for your a levels? When is your last test?
Reply 6
I'm not too bad! The weather's great, I have plenty of plans for summer, I'm doing history politics sociology and English lit, and my last test is on the 15th! What about you?
Original post by Akelly215
I'm not too bad! The weather's great, I have plenty of plans for summer, I'm doing history politics sociology and English lit, and my last test is on the 15th! What about you?

Omg you ask me this everyday!!! Like stop omg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending