How do i become a billionaire?

any ideas?

Scroll to see replies

start a very very successful business
Original post by Daniel9998

sounds so easy but in reality its not
Why do you want to be a billionaire?

You have a .00002 chance of being a billionaire.

Why not focus on a more worthwhile pursuit?

Most billionaires are *******s, that only got to the top by crushing their best friends, and through manipulating others. How can you justify being so wealthy when the majority of the world's population is living in poverty?
Easily.
Original post by Anonymous
sounds so easy but in reality its not

well yeh ofc its difficult
Reply 6
Original post by TimeTravel_0

Most billionaires are *******s, that only got to the top by crushing their best friends, and through manipulating others. How can you justify being so wealthy when the majority of the world's population is living in poverty?

lol people like you have no determination, im pretty sure thats what people said to the billionaires of today now look at them
and if i do get rich i will help the poor
Take a small loan of a billion pounds
Original post by theBranicAc
any ideas?

Genuinely? Well probably start reading books about how to accumulate wealth, things that will teach you how to save and not make dumb investments. Probably leave your current circle of friends and wait over time to build a new circle that is more ambitious and in line with your goals in life. Make a load of sacrifices for your goal, whether it be time with family, friends and for yourself (sleep and stuff). Get used to dealing with failure and don't let it stop you from continuing to work towards your goal. Additionally, you are probably going to need to start a business and that's gonna require you taking some serious risk and a bit of natural innovation as well. Willing to do all that? You may not become a billionaire doing that, but if you do all of that earnestly you will probably become more wealthy than most people you know.

PS: This is just my hypothesizing to an extent, it's not like I am rich or anything hahaha. I think the advice is realistic though.
Move to Zimbabwe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Genuinely? Well probably start reading books about how to accumulate wealth, things that will teach you how to save and not make dumb investments. Probably leave your current circle of friends and wait over time to build a new circle that is more ambitious and in line with your goals in life. Make a load of sacrifices for your goal, whether it be time with family, friends and for yourself (sleep and stuff). Get used to dealing with failure and don't let it stop you from continuing to work towards your goal. Additionally, you are probably going to need to start a business and that's gonna require you taking some serious risk and a bit of natural innovation as well. Willing to do all that? You may not become a billionaire doing that, but if you do all of that earnestly you will probably become more wealthy than most people you know.

PS: This is just my hypothesizing to an extent, it's not like I am rich or anything hahaha. I think the advice is realistic though.

cheers man thats good advice
lol people like you have no determination, im pretty sure thats what people said to the billionaires of today now look at them
and if i do get rich i will help the poor

I'm a millionaire, so don't know where you're getting that from. I could easily multiply my wealth, but it doesn't interest me. I'm glad that you're helping the poor. That's good to hear.

Still, don't want to be pessimistic but chances of being a billionaire are pretty slim. If you're willing to move to China, or if you have links with other billionaires (or investors) then the odds might stack in your favour.
ofc you can easily multiply your wealth thats why your own tsr
any ideas?

Suck 100 million dicks at £10 a dick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trap
be really really lucky and really really smart
You'll have to sell your soul to get that far.
Gather wealth that equates to the value of £1billion.
Marry a rich person.
any ideas?

Original post by Daniel9998

Original post by TimeTravel_0

Original post by AperfectBalance
Easily.

Just watch this and you will receive divine inspiration.

[video="youtube;o5BKaDCda_0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5BKaDCda_0&spfreload=10[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest