The Student Room Group

is it unanimously accepted to pee in da poolz

Poll

q

title
No it's not unanimously accepted. It's disgusting.

You'd like to think at an adults only gym that the other people using the pool thought the same way.
Original post by JamesN88
No it's not unanimously accepted. It's disgusting.

You'd like to think at an adults only gym that the other people using the pool thought the same way.

Fun Fact: In Portland, Oregon, a 19 year old dumbass decided it would be fun by weeing in the city's 38 million gallon+ capacity reservoir.

Luckily the authorities caught this knucklehead and discharged/dumped the pee-adulterated reservoir to save America.
Reply 3
In my pool they put dye in the water which goes blue around you if you pee.
Shame!
:laugh:
Original post by TaintedLight
Fun Fact: In Portland, Oregon, a 19 year old dumbass decided it would be fun by weeing in the city's 38 million gallon+ capacity reservoir.

Luckily the authorities caught this knucklehead and discharged/dumped the pee-adulterated reservoir to save America.

That's crazy.:confused:

Land animals and fish piss and **** in the water all the time. It gets treated before use precisely for this reason(among others I'm sure without being an expert).
This is why someone really needs to develop a urine-indicator dye. Imagine the sense of shame as the water turns green around.

That said, it could be worse. I have seen far more disgusting things floating in a pool.
Original post by TaintedLight

Wow, that's really stupid. That's only 2 parts per billion urine. The water probably already had at least that much of similar organic chemicals.
Reply 7
Original post by M14B
In my pool they put dye in the water which goes blue around you if you pee.
Shame!
:laugh:

I wish they would do that in every swimming pool

No, it is not ok to pee in there. Sometimes you accidentally get water in your mouth... and its all around your face. Gross.
Original post by JamesN88
That's crazy.:confused:

Land animals and fish piss and **** in the water all the time. It gets treated before use precisely for this reason(among others I'm sure without being an expert).

The thing is James, this reservoir stores treated water.

Original post by Jenx301
I wish they would do that in every swimming pool

No, it is not ok to pee in there. Sometimes you accidentally get water in your mouth... and its all around your face. Gross.

When I swim, a lot of that chlorinated water goes in to my mouth. Do you expect me to not spit it out?

Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Wow, that's really stupid. That's only 2 parts per billion urine. The water probably already had at least that much of similar organic chemicals.

'Murica !

Quick Reply

Latest