Reply 121
Original post by EricPiphany
:bunny:

STEP II 2014, mock:

Spoiler

STEP II 2014 **** below

Spoiler

Original post by Vesniep
Can you wait until tommorow morning (I'll do it as a mock) so that I send mine to you as well?
I want to see other candidates' mathematical style and I'll try to check them

Yep, that's fine with me.
Original post by Insight314
Are you a Cambridge offer-holder?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Duh

Original post by Vesniep
Have you done the test?

not yet
Original post by gasfxekl

not yet

ok then do it tommorow I think I will finish it by 11 AM (GMT) , what about you ?
Original post by Vesniep
ok then do it tommorow I think I will finish it by 11 AM (GMT) , what about you ?

12-13ish gmt
Original post by gasfxekl
12-13ish gmt

fine then , good luck for tomorrow :smile:
Original post by Vesniep
fine then , good luck for tomorrow :smile:

you too! :-)
Original post by Vesniep

wat paper?
Original post by physicsmaths
wat paper?

2014 II
Original post by Vesniep
2014 II

ill do it again for the bants aswell.
ill do it again for the bants aswell.

but like don't you remember everything ?
anyway I want to see your highly sophisticated mathematical style so yes do it for the bants, swag , (insert other cool stuff that will motivate you I guess).
Tomorrow babe .
Original post by Vesniep
anyway I want to see your highly sophisticated mathematical style so yes do it for the bants, swag , (insert other cool stuff that will motivate you I guess).
Tomorrow babe .

nope, i remember the integration and a mechanics question so redoing is useful for me. i will prob shcoose around 3-4 new different questions as i did 6 last time iirc.
Original post by Vesniep
Tomorrow babe .

Would do the pape with you guys but already done it :frown:. Got just II/III 2015 left, should be enough practice since I'm happy with my performance/consistency in mocks now.
May as well post a rundown of STEP II 2014, seems to be what the cool kids aren't doing.

Spoiler

Original post by IrrationalRoot
Would do the pape with you guys but already done it :frown:. Got just II/III 2015 left, should be enough practice since I'm happy with my performance/consistency in mocks now.

@Insight @physicsmaths @Zacken @EnglishMuon @gasfxekl @EricPiphany @Duke Glacia @Krollo @16Characters....

can't think of others please don't take the 2015 papers alone , we should it all together. I suggest a week or so before the real thing ,is that ok to most of you ? Please confirm.
Ignore this post if you have already set up a date (just let me know).
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Vesniep
@Insight @physicsmaths @Zacken @EnglishMuon @gasfxekl @EricPiphany @Duke Glacia @Krollo @16characters

can't think of others please don't take the 2015 papers alone , we should it all together. I suggest a week or so before the real thing ,is that ok to most of you ? Please confirm.

Sounds fine to me. Probably will do it the weekend before the real thing.
Original post by Vesniep
@Insight @physicsmaths @Zacken @EnglishMuon @gasfxekl @EricPiphany @Duke Glacia @Krollo @16characters

took mine with 2000 other kids soz.
Original post by Vesniep

ok
took mine with 2000 other kids soz.

I know but don't you want to do it again ?
I know it won't be exactly a mock to you , but still you don't remember all questions (right?)

Quick Reply