What are you going to after your GCSES?

Going to stay in bed and watch all the harry potter about 93992 times

Scroll to see replies

work and earn money to then junk off on clothes and alcohol
Reply 2
start working and get high af in my free time :biggrin:
Reply 3
Hibernate until August :tongue:
YOU PETTY LITTLE PRICKS GO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT SMH YOU WANNA DIE?

o_O
Why has no one said PARTAYYYYY
Original post by globalwarming
YOU PETTY LITTLE PRICKS GO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT SMH YOU WANNA DIE?

o_O

What is your problem?
Anime, Sleep, Game, repeat
Original post by sunshine774
What is your problem?

Got a point tbh, even if he/she's a bit aggressive: global warming is an issue that needs to be stopped now.

idk why this was the place to remind of the fact that we're all gonna die due to global warming at this rate though
Original post by longshot100
Got a point tbh, even if he/she's a bit aggressive: global warming is an issue that needs to be stopped now.

idk why this was the place to remind of the fact that we're all gonna die due to global warming at this rate though

Exactly I do care about global warming, its just that to say it in this time and place is a bit weird?
And they seem a bit agressive.
WHATS MY PROBLEM? REALLY THATS YOUR QUESTION? MY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU PEOPLE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT AND WE ALL GONNA DIE. GO OUT AND SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT BECAUSE GLOBAL WARMING IS GOING TO KILL US ALL. A GREAT FLOOD WILL COME And WE'RE GONE AND THERE'S SO MUCH WE COULDA DONE

O_o

I'm just hoping the governments work faster, they're the ones who'll be able to act quickly
Exactly I do care about global warming, its just that to say it in this time and place is a bit weird?

Spoiler

whats my problem? Really thats your question? My problem is that you people dont give a damn about the environment and we all gonna die. Go out and save the environment because global warming is going to kill us all. A great flood will come and we're gone and there's so much we coulda done

o_o

how can you say i don't care about global warming? You don't even know me! I care about global warming very much! Everybody is not the same you know?
Original post by longshot100
I'm just hoping the governments work faster, they're the ones who'll be able to act quickly

THE GOVERNMENT AINT GONNA DO **** VOTE GREEN PARTY, BUT ITS UP TO US AND ONLY US BECAUSE WE LIVE ON A BEAUTIFUL PLANET WITH COMPLEX LIFE AND LOOK WHAT WE DO oN IT.
exactly i do care about global warming, its just that to say it in this time and place is a bit weird?

maybe an aggressive approach is necessary, you may not be in a hurry but mother nature gonna die cos of sensitive pricks who say "**** it who cares"
Do my A levels at 6th form.
maybe an aggressive approach is necessary, you may not be in a hurry but mother nature gonna die cos of sensitive pricks who say "**** it who cares"

Aggression is not the answer to everything. Forcing opinions will not get you anywhere. Try a more democratic and relaxed approach- people will be more willing to listen to you and you WILL get more done.
If 'mother nature is gonna die' surely we should all work together in the most peaceful manner to achieve the best we can for our world?
Original post by TheSpeedyz
Do my A levels at 6th form.

Well I am going to teach myself all my AS levels as soon as my GCSE'S finish!:smile:
No fun or relaxation for me!

Spoiler

Aggression is not the answer to everything. Forcing opinions will not get you anywhere. Try a more democratic and relaxed approach- people will be more willing to listen to you and you WILL get more done.
If 'mother nature is gonna die' surely we should all work together in the most peaceful manner to achieve the best we can for our world?

Forget it, the guys revealed his/her motive is to make you vote for the green party
aggression is not the answer to everything. Forcing opinions will not get you anywhere. Try a more democratic and relaxed approach- people will be more willing to listen to you and you will get more done.

thats the same way we've been doing so far where tf has that got us? Nowhere. Spread this message everywhere paris' water levels were highest today since 1910 did you know that? We all gonna die

Quick Reply

Latest