The Student Room Group

What are you going to after your GCSES?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by longshot100
Forget it, the guys revealed his/her motive is to make you vote for the green party

NOOOOO NOT JUST THAT IF YU WANT A GOVERNMENT THAT WILL DO ANYTHING ITS THE GREEN PARTY BUT WE NEED TO DO **** INDIVIDUALLY ooOoooOoOOoooooOOOooooooOoOoooooOo
Forget it, the guys revealed his/her motive is to make you vote for the green party

OK, I have given up anyway:smile:
Original post by globalwarming
WHATS MY PROBLEM? REALLY THATS YOUR QUESTION? MY PROBLEM IS THAT YOU PEOPLE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT AND WE ALL GONNA DIE. GO OUT AND SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT BECAUSE GLOBAL WARMING IS GOING TO KILL US ALL. A GREAT FLOOD WILL COME And WE'RE GONE AND THERE'S SO MUCH WE COULDA DONE

O_o

I live in France and a flood has already arrived. I'm glad; the water really does make everything look far more beautiful.
Original post by ho.odo
Going to stay in bed and watch all the harry potter about 93992 times

Burn all my notes and books. Sleep. Eat. Party. Waste time with friends. Scream because I will be SO happy to be done with any exams or schoolwork for 12 weeks!!!:biggrin:

The best thing is that I can enjoy myself without FEELING GUILTY!
NOOOOO NOT JUST THAT IF YU WANT A GOVERNMENT THAT WILL DO ANYTHING ITS THE GREEN PARTY BUT WE NEED TO DO **** INDIVIDUALLY ooOoooOoOOoooooOOOooooooOoOoooooOo

As much as I understand your plight, shouting isn't going to help. We would need thought out, meaningful campaigns to educate people on why it matters and how they can help. The real reason we have this problem is because our campaigns aren't motivating people enough to make a difference, hence why we always rely on the government to do the dirty work.
As much as I understand your plight, shouting isn't going to help. We would need thought out, meaningful campaigns to educate people on why it matters and how they can help. The real reason we have this problem is because our campaigns aren't motivating people enough to make a difference, hence why we always rely on the government to do the dirty work.

AND LOOK HOW FAR THAT HAS GOTTEN US EH? LOOK AT EVERYONE WANTING TO LEAVE THE EU FOR EXAMPLE. LOL, IDIOTS, THE LAWS THEY HAVE REDUCES RATE OF GLOBAL WARMING. o
EXACTLY WATER LEVELS HAVENT BEEN THIS HIGH SINCE BLOODY 1910 YOU WANNA DIE? I SAID DO YOU WANNA DIE? EXACTLY NO. o

Death is inevitable. I will die and so will you :smile:.
Original post by Wolfram Alpha

YH WELL YOU AINT GONNA HAVE ANY CHILDREN. IF YOU DO THOSE LITTLE ****ERS GONNA DROWN AND DIE AND YOU GOT YOURSELF TO THANK. x DOES SOUND SO GOOD DOES IT?
YH WELL YOU AINT GONNA HAVE ANY CHILDREN. IF YOU DO THOSE LITTLE ****ERS GONNA DROWN AND DIE AND YOU GOT YOURSELF TO THANK. x DOES SOUND SO GOOD DOES IT?

Having children is not all that matters. If they drown then that is fate.
Original post by Wolfram Alpha

Smooth:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest