The Student Room Group

Feeling reckless ama

Scroll to see replies

Rain or sun ? And why ?

When was the last time you did something for the 1st time ?

What would you do right now if you had to die tomorrow morning ?
Original post by SeanFM
I see you have 7 gems now, well done! :woo:

There is no turning back now.. :redface:

If you could be a fish, what would you be?

OMG I didn't notice :woo::woo: :woo:

:jumphug:Because you rep me a lot :love:

I used to lurk around here quite a lot - glad I actually made an account and decided to use it :colondollar:

I'd be a puffer fish so that if anyone killed me to eat me, there is a chance of them regretting their decision :colone:
Original post by Namita Gurung
I'm actually really annoyed. I don't remember my dreams at all nowadays. I just wake up with a mood that I know was caused by my dream

Apparently last night I was shouting out chemical equations :lol:

Spoiler

Hahah I can't even imagine someone doing that

I guess I never revised hard enough lol

I barely ever have dreams nowadays it seems... I suppose that's a good sign, means no nightmares :ashamed2::afraid:
Original post by junayd1998
[video="youtube;4nsKDJlpUbA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nsKDJlpUbA[/video]

:banana2: booooooogie woooogie
Youre feeling reckless now are you?
Well I'm intrigued

Spoiler

I used to lurk around here quite a lot - glad I actually made an account and decided to use it :colondollar:

I'd be a puffer fish so that if anyone killed me to eat me, there is a chance of them regretting their decision :colone:

:hat2:

:mmm: yes, it is good fun for a while :tongue: especially during revision season.

:lol: I see, I suppose revenge is a dish best prepared carefully.. or not prepared carefully so that the poison takes them out :tongue:
what do you want me to ask?
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
:rofl:

I am kidding, you know that?

She isn't actually in my dreams...

Yes I am, don't lie :colonhash:

ALSO HOW DID YOU KNOW I READ SHERLOCK HOLMES FANFIC? :eek::eek::eek:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Rain or sun ? And why ?

When was the last time you did something for the 1st time ?

What would you do right now if you had to die tomorrow morning ?

Rain. But it should be the heavy shower type of rain and not just the soft pitta patter because I'm frankly sick of the sun. In Hong Kong, the weather is so hot that there is no such thing as snow there :eek:
It's not the nice type of hot either :frown:

But I do love an ok sunny weather if I'm going to the beach.

I diagnosed someone with Parkinson's disease today :h: I had work experience in a hospital and the doctor asked me to diagnose and apparently I gave the right one :woo:

In all seriousness, if I had to die tomorrow morning, I would stay up the whole night writing letters to everyone I know so I can give them a proper goodbye. I would also go kiss a guy because I haven't yet and I wanna know how it feels :redface:
I would also write a goodbye message on tsr and get go crazy. Basically try completing a few bits and bobs of my bucket list
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by FireFreezer77
Youre feeling reckless now are you?
Well I'm intrigued

Spoiler

It's alright - your presence here is more than enough for me :console:
Original post by homeland.lsw
what do you want me to ask?

Anything. Go crazy/ reckless - whatever. It is afterall the 2nd of June.

Spoiler

Original post by SeanFM
:hat2:

:mmm: yes, it is good fun for a while :tongue: especially during revision season.

:lol: I see, I suppose revenge is a dish best prepared carefully.. or not prepared carefully so that the poison takes them out :tongue:

Exactement :mmm:

What about you? Which seafood would you be? :K:
Rain. But it should be the heavy shower type of rain and not just the soft pitta patter because I'm frankly sick of the sun. In Hong Kong, the weather is so hot that there is no such thing as snow there :eek:
It's not the nice type of hot either :frown:

But I do love an ok sunny weather if I'm going to the beach.

I diagnosed someone with Parkinson's disease today :h: I had work experience in a hospital and the doctor asked me to diagnose and apparently I gave the right one :woo:

In all seriousness, if I had to die tomorrow morning, I would stay up the whole night writing letters to everyone I know so I can give them a proper goodbye. I would also go kiss a guy because I haven't yet and I wanna know how it feels :redface:
I would also write a goodbye message on tsr and get go crazy. Basically try completing a few parts in my bucket list

:woo: :woo: another one who likes the rain :five:

Omg so cooooool :ahee: :ahee: well done girl :woo: :awesome:

Awwww :cry2: such a cute answer :cry2: I hope you won't die tomorrow :console: ( :lol: )

Wait where do you live ? UK ?

Also; have you ever travelled ? If so, where ? And what was your favourite place ?
Anything. Go crazy/ reckless - whatever. It is afterall the 2nd of June.

Spoiler

Would you ever consider modelling me an erotic boudoir?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Yes I am, don't lie :colonhash:

ALSO HOW DID YOU KNOW I READ SHERLOCK HOLMES FANFIC? :eek::eek::eek:

:rofl: If you insist.

:sexface: Simply put, You're not beyond mortal desires.
It's alright - your presence here is more than enough for me :console:

Phew!
What reckless things are you planning?
:woo: :woo: another one who likes the rain :five:

Omg so cooooool :ahee: :ahee: well done girl :woo: :awesome:

Awwww :cry2: such a cute answer :cry2: I hope you won't die tomorrow :console: ( :lol: )

Wait where do you live ? UK ?

Also; have you ever travelled ? If so, where ? And what was your favourite place ?

Really? :h:
I assumed you'd choose the sun since unicorns = rainbows = sun

:nyan:

Actually don't worry loool rainbows can = rain as well :lol: :colondollar:

I hope I don't either - otherwise the majority of my life would be wasted on studying :frown:

Yep - I live in the UK :u:

I haven't travelled much. Like I don't even remember going to Nepal. :sad: Apparently I went though when I was 2 or something

I've gone to France, America, Iceland and Germany but they were only for a week each (school trips)

I haven't really gone any where abroad with my family :redface: My favourite place despite the unneeded hot weather is Hong Kong since I love the food there and I miss it so bad.

Where have you travelled?
Erm excuse me, why was I the last tag-ee? :frown: lol
:woo: :woo:

:smile: Bonjour :wink:

How much did you know about TSR before you made an account? :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest