The Student Room Group

If you're upset, where would be the most likely place we would find you?

Scroll to see replies

laying face down on my bedroom floor
I keep it all inside me. :frown:
Toilet, with the fan on to drown the sound of me crying
Original post by M14B
With my dog

I wish i had a dog :cry2: sadly though mum and dad said no, so i have a teddy bear instead!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Crying in my shower, or crying in my bed.

Most likely the shower so that it wouldn't look like I've cried.

Lol that's what I did yesterday :lol:
Original post by Kryptonian

NOO please don't do that :redface: I know from experience it will give a lot of emotional pain. Please don't do that :hugs:
Original post by Serine Soul
Toilet, with the fan on to drown the sound of me crying

i do that too sometimes :cry2:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
When I'm upset, i go for a walk/run in the park, to the woody bits and think things through!

Where would I find you if you were feeling down?

Just a few tags to get things going!

in the Cave™.... i just lie down and let Gavin™ pour me a large smoothie.
Kitchen floor.

Living room floor.

Bedroom floor.
Sitting on the windowsill in my bedroom. Meaning the exterior part of the window, so it would be open and my legs would effectively be hanging out the side of the house. :h: Strangely, I find it oddly relaxing and calming to feel the fresh air.
i do that too sometimes :cry2:

I also flush and wash my hands and everything to make it seem like I genuinely just needed the loo :sad:

Sometimes I find myself curled up on my bedroom floor. Other times I hop onto a tram to Manchester to go and see some nice clothes (even though I can't afford them, just looking at them and imagining myself in them makes me happy :redface: )
Original post by Dalek1099
I'd be in my University Accommodation or in my bedroom at home outside term time.If I wasn't upset this would still be the case.I spend most of my life in my University Accommodation or in my bedroom at home.I wouldn't walk/run in the park as I would feel too down to do anything(except sleep or lie in a bed on laptop or cuddle teddy, teddy might make me feel happier) and I wouldn't want to show my feelings to other people.

i do this alot :cry2:
Original post by Serine Soul
I also flush and wash my hands and everything to make it seem like I genuinely just needed the loo :sad:

Sometimes I find myself curled up on my bedroom floor. Other times I hop onto a tram to Manchester to go and see some nice clothes (even though I can't afford them, just looking at them and imagining myself in them makes me happy :redface: )

:hugs:

i do this too :cry2: only when i'm realllllyyyy sad
In bed with @difeo (no homo)
Original post by Anon_98
Kitchen floor.

Living room floor.

Bedroom floor.

is it something to do with the floors? you could try out a bed next time- it's a lot softer :yep: :hugs:
Original post by ravioliyears
Lol that's what I did yesterday :lol:

NOO please don't do that :redface: I know from experience it will give a lot of emotional pain. Please don't do that :hugs:

I always do it and I'm always sad. :frown:

awww sweetie! that's not good! :console:

Bottling up is not good at all :nope:
I always do it and I'm always sad. :frown:

Can I PM you?
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
Sitting on the windowsill in my bedroom. Meaning the exterior part of the window, so it would be open and my legs would effectively be hanging out the side of the house. :h: Strangely, I find it oddly relaxing and calming to feel the fresh air.

i wish i could do that! it does sound relaxing indeed!! :yep:
i wish i could do that! it does sound relaxing indeed!! :yep:

Aha, once I freaked out my family by doing that though! :h: They were slightly confused at what I was doing, I mainly shocked them tbh! They weren't expecting me to be just sitting there and reading a book! My window overlooks the garden you see.
Original post by ravioliyears
Can I PM you?

Yes of course!!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest