The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by libby12345
you're just a lost soul... hope Allah can guide you to the right path.

Zeus, Odin, Amun, Vishnu, Allah etc
There are so many Gods to choose from.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pearlxxx
Sorry to say but you are a total retard. Your reason behind leaving islam seems nonsense and yeah please do a better research.

It's because of people with an attitude such as yours that many dislike religions.

No reason should be needed for a person to leave a religion. It is personal. If they no longer believe in God then so be it. If Islam is no longer compatible with their moral beliefs then so be it. They don't have to provide justification and they certainly don't have to give one to you.
Original post by Pearlxxx
Sorry to say but you are a total retard. Your reason behind leaving islam seems nonsense and yeah please do a better research.

Sigh.
Why do so many of you Muslims deny what is written in the quran?
Reply 63
Original post by loveleest
Sigh.

*Hadith

Most of Muhammed's lifestyle was recorded in the Ahadiths and most westernised muslims don't even know what that is.

If all of Muhammed's vile behaviours were in the Quran the religion won't have a large following
Sigh.

Something something context, time something.

Most don't really read the Quran or look into how Islam came to be as we know it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by macsalaama
Something something context, time something.

Most don't really read the Quran or look into how Islam came to be as we know it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You just have to memorise the Quran and sing it. Then you know you've made it in this life. :cool:
Original post by libby12345
you're just a lost soul... hope Allah can guide you to the right path.

Many ex-Muslims feel much better after they leave and say it's one of the best decisions of their lives so no, not necessarily lost at all.
most ex muslims act like they know Islam better than any other muslims which is why they left. It's actually funny
Reply 68
Original post by muhammad97
I did more research into the life of Prophet Muhammad, and just wasn't able to justify his actions. Such as murder, keeping slaves, having sex with a child, beating his wifes, treating women awfully etc.

Everyone calling him a troll but everything he said apart from beating his wives and treating women awfully (maybe) is true. I hate when people don't respond to the comments made but want to attack who said it. If you're a Muslim please just stop going to ex-Muslim threads (if you're easily butt hurt).
Original post by Hibzish
most ex muslims act like they know Islam better than any other muslims which is why they left. It's actually funny

But they do and that is a fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree
Original post by Listers
*Hadith

Most of Muhammed's lifestyle was recorded in the Ahadiths and most westernised muslims don't even know what that is.

If all of Muhammed's vile behaviours were in the Quran the religion won't have a large following

Is there a difference between the Hadith and Quran?
Original post by Hibzish

Enlighten me: what have Ex-Muslims on this thread said that is not true?
Reply 71
Original post by Hibzish

Really? So I take it you know "most" ex-Muslims, or you've seen a study of ex-muslims?

Shall I tell you what's funny? That you believe a husband is allowed to beat his wife (under certain circumstances). Don't believe me? Check it out with your friends at ISOC.

Can't believe it when people take the moral high ground whilst hey hold on to very archaic beliefs.
Original post by Mjcal1
Really? So I take it you know "most" ex-Muslims, or you've seen a study of ex-muslims?

Shall I tell you what's funny? That you believe a husband is allowed to beat his wife (under certain circumstances). Don't believe me? Check it out with your friends at ISOC.

Can't believe it when people take the moral high ground whilst hey hold on to very archaic beliefs.

Careful now, if you hurt her feelings she'll unleash an emotional rant with no substance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Careful now, if you hurt her feelings she'll unleash an emotional rant with no substance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh dear. I'm literally just talking to her about what she believes in. Maybe I'll tell her more interesting facts. Like what's in the right hand.... What does it possess?
Original post by Legendary Quest
Enlighten me: what have Ex-Muslims on this thread said that is not true?

I was talking about when they give statistics like I ALWAYS hear from ex-muslims 'if most muslims read the quran or hadith they would leave the religion' or 'Most muslims don't even know what hadith is' Which someone did say above actually. They make it as thought they know Islam better than a muslim which is why they left.
Original post by Mjcal1
Oh dear. I'm literally just talking to her about what she believes in. Maybe I'll tell her more interesting facts. Like what's in the right hand.... What does it possess?

You see, since she's a woman I'm guessing the answer is nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
But they do and that is a fact.

Do u want a golden sticker?

Original post by Mjcal1

I know u got ur degree in islamic studies and know enough about the topic. you probably read the quran 5 times too. I believe u
Original post by Hibzish
I was talking about when they give statistics like I ALWAYS hear from ex-muslims 'if most muslims read the quran or hadith they would leave the religion' or 'Most muslims don't even know what hadith is' Which someone did say above actually. They make it as thought they know Islam better than a muslim which is why they left.

Everything you just wrote is irrelevant to this thread.
Original post by Hibzish
Do u want a golden sticker?

I'd prefer a gold medal tbh
Original post by Legendary Quest
Everything you just wrote is irrelevant to this thread.

Most replies are irrelevant to the thread doesn't mean i can't write it

Latest