The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

St Michaels or St Julies?

I am hoping to study at Liverpool Hope University in Sep 16 and want to apply to Aigburth Park accommodation. I am not sure whether to apply to St Michael's or St Julie's. Can anyone give me advice on where is best to apply for a first year?
Reply 1
Hey!
I'll be spending my second year at Aigburth Park next year. The only real difference is the bathrooms. St Julies you would have one bathroom that would be shared between you and your house mates which as a result means you get a bigger room. St Michaels, you get an ensuite and a slightly smaller room so it is really based on personal preferences. I've gone with St Julies because I know the people I'm living with and we are all mates, but if I was with randomers I would probably have gone St Michaels. Hopefully I helped you somehow and I might even see you around next year. :smile:
Liverpool
Visit website
Original post by narpip
Hey!
I'll be spending my second year at Aigburth Park next year. The only real difference is the bathrooms. St Julies you would have one bathroom that would be shared between you and your house mates which as a result means you get a bigger room. St Michaels, you get an ensuite and a slightly smaller room so it is really based on personal preferences. I've gone with St Julies because I know the people I'm living with and we are all mates, but if I was with randomers I would probably have gone St Michaels. Hopefully I helped you somehow and I might even see you around next year. :smile:
- Thanks so much! Think im going to go for St Michaels :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by mollycormican
- Thanks so much! Think im going to go for St Michaels :smile:

Hi 😊 did you apply for St Michaels? I am going to Liverpool in September for a Primary PGCE and have got a room there 😊
Reply 4
Original post by Sab14
Hi 😊 did you apply for St Michaels? I am going to Liverpool in September for a Primary PGCE and have got a room there 😊

Yo, I've got a room at st Michaels!! Hope to see u there!!
Original post by Kayl9
Yo, I've got a room at st Michaels!! Hope to see u there!!

Hey what's it like at st Michaels? I'm going to Liverpool hope in September to study PGCE in early years. Do they inforce the guest policy I.e. No guests allowed?
Hey what's it like at st Michaels? I'm going to Liverpool hope in September to study PGCE in early years. Do they inforce the guest policy I.e. No guests allowed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending