The Student Room Group

The ordinary girl with the extraordinary dreams.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ravioliyears
:ahee:

:angry:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||

:wavingtheflag:
:wavingtheflag:

What's up with the emojis kids? :tongue:
Original post by Rhythmical
What's up with the emojis kids? :tongue:

[scroll]:wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag:[/scroll]
[scroll]:wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag::wavingtheflag:[/scroll]

Jesus Christ what is up with you tonight :lol:

Ravioli is trying to annoy me, Rhythmical... :frown:

You called me by my username after calling me my name before! :lol: Aww why is she doing that?
You called me by my username after calling me my name before! :lol: Aww why is she doing that?

I am silly... :redface:

Because I like her voice.

Silly is my pet name remember :colondollar: we both do, the three of us together would be immense.
Ooh wow. See with me, I'm on track for good A Level grades for next year but I want to go and do a gap year and do STEM subjects to do Biomedical science at university, got bored of English to be honest. :smile:

Wow that's great! I'm the opposite I got bored/ wasn't very good at science, hence the bad as grades on those subjects, now I do more essay based subjects (like history) and I've applied to law hopefully I can get the grades now,

Good luck to you on your sciencey journey through life :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lostrider
Wow that's great! I'm the opposite I got bored/ wasn't very good at science, hence the bad as grades on those subjects, now I do more essay based subjects (like history) and I've applied to law hopefully I can get the grades now,

Good luck to you on your sciencey journey through life :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh thank you, good luck to you too! Essay based subjects are very demanding.
@Rhythmical
Just read your post and it is very good indeed!
It sums up how powerful music can be during tough times. Music has so many uses and it can always help you to pull through tough times!
I've experienced difficult points in my life and music has helped me to get through that's!
You get lost in it and it became s like a virtual reality a!
It's actually quite incredible!
I feel that different genres of music can help through different times.
As always this is very well written! Keep it up!

Did you get round to reading mine?

And how could I forget! :biggrin:
image.jpg

Silly is my pet name remember :colondollar: we both do, the three of us together would be immense.

Duets are better than trios - just saying.

Spoiler

Duets are better than trios - just saying

I shall drop out quite willingly then. :colonhash:
Original post by FireFreezer77
@Rhythmical
Just read your post and it is very good indeed!
It sums up how powerful music can be during tough times. Music has so many uses and it can always help you to pull through tough times!
I've experienced difficult points in my life and music has helped me to get through that's!
You get lost in it and it became s like a virtual reality a!
It's actually quite incredible!
I feel that different genres of music can help through different times.
As always this is very well written! Keep it up!

Did you get round to reading mine?

And how could I forget! :biggrin:
image.jpg

Aw thank you so much, music is definitely a way of life, I love all kinds of music, never discriminate against it and yes I did read your blog, I edited the post from late night so I didn't post another post, should have notified you. And yes PVRIS! :biggrin:

:rofl:

Spoiler

Oh hell no you won't.

Duets are better than trios - just saying.

Spoiler

No ||Rhythmiyears|| see trio.
Oh hell no you won't.

:facepalm2:

Spoiler

Aw thank you so much, music is definitely a way of life, I love all kinds of music, never discriminate against it and yes I did read your blog, I edited the post from late night so I didn't post another post, should have notified you. And yes PVRIS! :biggrin:

No worries!
It sure is! It's very powerful!
Yup me too! There's so much variety out there!
Ah ok, I didn't see it, I shall go read it now!
My notifications are currently broken (I'm not being notified of anything currently so apologies if I don't respond or see anything by you).
PVRIS FTW :biggrin:
Oh hell no you won't.

Okay, we definitely need to get a better name than that! :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest