The Student Room Group

The ordinary girl with the extraordinary dreams.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ravioliyears
:facepalm2:

Spoiler

No stahp this is a trio, **** the duet.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Okay, we definitely need to get a better name than that! :lol:

||ThreeAsians|| :tongue:
:facepalm2:

Spoiler

Guys... I have never listened to that band. Ever.
Original post by Rhythmical

Original post by FireFreezer77
No worries!
It sure is! It's very powerful!
Yup me too! There's so much variety out there!
Ah ok, I didn't see it, I shall go read it now!
My notifications are currently broken (I'm not being notified of anything currently so apologies if I don't respond or see anything by you).
PVRIS FTW :biggrin:

Yup I know! Its a shame they didn't do the BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend like my other favourite bands did and yes FTW! :biggrin:

Guys... I have never listened to that band. Ever.

:eek: Oh god. Rhythmical I need to teach her like I taught you :facepalm:

Worth a shot. :lol: what about ||Indilankastan||
:eek: Oh god. Rhythmical I need to teach her like I taught you :facepalm:

Hell yeah, most of the music I listen to now is because of you :wink:
@Rhythmical @||TheUnknown|| another great one for you two to duet:
[video="youtube;xqWYwYdw8SY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWYwYdw8SY[/video]
Hell yeah, most of the music I listen to now is because of you :wink:

:ahee: I'm glad :woo:
:ahee: I'm glad :woo:

I need lucky numbers and a Chinese phrase. :wink:

@Rhythmical @||TheUnknown|| another great one for you two to duet:
[video="youtube;xqWYwYdw8SY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWYwYdw8SY[/video]

No, no, no. PVRIS are a trio, we cannot do a duet with their songs.
I need lucky numbers and a Chinese phrase. :wink:

No, no, no. PVRIS are a trio, we cannot do a duet with their songs.

Lmao you mad :rofl:. Another acoustic of theirs:
[video="youtube;23rmHpgDI94"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23rmHpgDI94[/video]
So sorry for sending you so many songs :colondollar:
Lmao you mad :rofl:. Another acoustic of theirs:
[video="youtube;23rmHpgDI94"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23rmHpgDI94[/video]
So sorry for sending you so many songs :colondollar:

You on a mad ting :rofl: I'm already in love with them, you need to convince @||TheUnknown|| now :wink:
I just googled PVRIS, and they seem pretty cool. I must listen to them one I buy new headphones.

Spoiler

Also, I was in a band with some of my mates a while ago. We were called Third Person Empire. How does it sound? :dontknow:
You on a mad ting :rofl: I'm already in love with them, you need to convince @||TheUnknown|| now :wink:

What was the first song I showed you? Was it You and I? It was right? @||TheUnknown|| listen to You and I by PVRIS pls.
I just googled PVRIS, and they seem pretty cool. I must listen to them one I buy new headphones.

Spoiler

Also, I was in a band with some of my mates a while ago. We were called Third Person Empire. How does it sound? :dontknow:

Isn't she :colondollar: :colondollar: Lynn Gunn :colondollar: :colondollar: :blush:
Yup I know! Its a shame they didn't do the BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend like my other favourite bands did and yes FTW! :biggrin:

Indeed!
It sure is a shame! But they're super busy atom with their tour and everything.
At least your other favourites were there!
WooWoo!! :biggrin:
What was the first song I showed you? Was it You and I? It was right? @||TheUnknown|| listen to You and I by PVRIS pls.

It was indeed, then you told me to listen to the whole album and I got hooked. :love: then they became my desktop wallpaper on my laptop and my Facebook cover photo.

Spoiler

Buy them ASAP and oooh that sounds cool, I've always wanted to name a band Them's The People for some strange reason lol.

Definitely will do!

It was indeed, then you told me to listen to the whole album and I got hooked. :love: then they became my desktop wallpaper on my laptop and my Facebook cover photo.

Buy them ASAP and oooh that sounds cool, I've always wanted to name a band Them's The People for some strange reason lol.

Sorry, Rhythmical. I do not think either of us have the talent for coming up with names. :rofl: (Especially you :mmm: )

@ravioliyears You try?
Definitely will do!

Sorry, Rhythmical. I do not think either of us have the talent for coming up with names. :rofl: (Especially you :mmm: )

@ravioliyears You try?

But Them's The People is ****ing amazing, I love the name :colone: call it Rob's Angels lol. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending