The Student Room Group

If you're upset, where would be the most likely place we would find you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CleverSquirrel
is it because all the food is in the kitchen? that's why everyone goes there? tbh i comfort eat sometimes so i go to the kitchen and in the middle of the dining table and eat when i'm sad sometimes :cry2:

Oh don't break my heart :\

@Reachin4TheStars post here
Original post by 0to100
Oh don't break my heart :\

@Reachin4TheStars post here

:cry2:
Painting. I often draw inspiration from some of my darkest moments, and I see it as a form of therapy.
Original post by 0to100
I literally am talking about SIMS 3 as well though...lmao.

I made this little girl called Amber and a deformed chick and we never let Amber go to school, and everytime she walked to the fridge we stopped her and made go to the chair. So if she didnt listen we made her retake the bath sooo many times till her Energy bar went so red. And then when it was time for bed we made people sleep in her bed. I made a foster home swear and it's run by this upscale Indian family. And they take care of everyone except Amber. We made her miss the school bus, everything so funny :colone:

ok satan woah I just held a party and trapped a few sims in fence-boxes and waited for them to starve jfc and my parents were concerned about my PC actions!
:cry2:

Well what're your go to comfort foods? Mine is a warm beer and pizza lol
awwww sweetie :console: :jumphug:

Yeah😕😔

Thing is its everyday..
Dead
Original post by 0to100
Well what're your go to comfort foods? Mine is a warm beer and pizza lol

i like your ones!!! :yep:

oohh mine would be chocolates (Bounty to be precise!) ermm, pizza, Kopperberg(summer fruits to be exact) when no-ones at home :ahee: oooooh and haribos, and strawberry laces!!!!
Original post by Courts_Rara
Yeah😕😔

Thing is its everyday..

if you want to talk, feel free to PM me, i'm happy to listen! :yep: :hugs:
if you want to talk, feel free to PM me, i'm happy to listen! :yep: :hugs:

Awe thank you!:smile:
Probably sat somewhere quietly (and maybe listening to music) :redface:
Nurturing a therapeutic and deeply sentimental bond with my neighbours' three-legged cat.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by aamirac
In bed on TSR, lurking or on a PR spree. :redface:

Though sometimes I like to watch anime and forget about it all.

You watch anime ?:smile::biggrin::wink:.
Randomly walking :laugh:
If I can't go to the woods near my house, I usually sit in the tiny boiler room/cupboard until I calm down.
In my room crying:colonhash: due to the hurtful thingd my dad says to me such as me being stupid and an idiot (i mainly try to ignore his words and be positive but it dont always work out:redface:)
In my room with my dog lol. Or by the river.
Reply 77
On a long walk with earphones in and music playing
Haha, I like your style
If I was truly upset, you wouldn't be able to find me.

Quick Reply

Latest