The Student Room Group

Will I be able to get a 2:1?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ageshallnot
It only took 5 minutes. You appear to qualify for a 2.1 because you have a year 2/3 average of at least 55%, and 7 of your 12 modules with a mark of 60% or above. Official confirmation awaits, of course...

Official confirmation awaits indeed. Ah, I know, I know. It just helps the anxiety :colondollar: I feel as if you don't accept compliments. You must know that I am very grateful, and it may have been 5 minutes but it's 5 minutes someone took out for me. Thank you. :h: I will update when the official results are in! That is... if you want to know... :colondollar: I'll post it anyway.

Thank you once again, and accept my compliments! They're all for you. You are awesome :h: (as is everyone else who helped but you mostly - thank you). Okay I'll go now...
Original post by MinJae
Official confirmation awaits indeed. Ah, I know, I know. It just helps the anxiety :colondollar: I feel as if you don't accept compliments. You must know that I am very grateful, and it may have been 5 minutes but it's 5 minutes someone took out for me. Thank you. :h: I will update when the official results are in! That is... if you want to know... :colondollar: I'll post it anyway.

Thank you once again, and accept my compliments! They're all for you. You are awesome :h: (as is everyone else who helped but you mostly - thank you). Okay I'll go now...

Yes, please let us know. Note that 999tigger was also investigating!
Hi, MinJae, Hope you're well. I am currently in my final year at newman too and just trying to figure out the grading system. Is second year definitely worth 40% at newman? It is frustrating that I have asked nearly every lecturer and no one seems to know.
Original post by lola2920
Hi, MinJae, Hope you're well. I am currently in my final year at newman too and just trying to figure out the grading system. Is second year definitely worth 40% at newman? It is frustrating that I have asked nearly every lecturer and no one seems to know.

You can try the link I posted above but the thread is 4 years old.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending