The Student Room Group

genuine friends and snakey friends

I think genuine and real people are really rare these days. Same with finding loyal and trusting partners which can be harder than you think. I realised being in a large social circle , that most friends are temporary, always gossiping and snakes, especially with girls , it's all mind games and back stabbing . I'd rather be a guy tbh as imo they're straightforward and easy to get on with. How many friends do u have that are actually genuinely nice ?
Trust me guy friends can be snakes too :wink:
There was a thread asking a similar question a few days back.
I'd say i have about 10 genuinely nice friends, only 2 of which are close to me though.
It's thanks to my ex snake friends that I'm so untrusting of people nowadays which kinda sucks
I'm a bitch myself tbh :redface:

Trust yourself :smile:
None tbh. In a large group of friends but don't feel particularly close to any of them.
Recently had a convo like this
True but sometimes people get the wrong idea I think. Bad blood is created over something little.
There's no room for talking things through just because you already have something in your head. Some friends are lost and you think hey could I have dealt with them or that situation a different way ?
Reply 5
Another good reason to have no friends.
Literally I've just left school and I've realised I hate all my friends lol, once you aren't forced together it's amazing how little effort people will make
Original post by Anonymous
Literally I've just left school and I've realised I hate all my friends lol, once you aren't forced together it's amazing how little effort people will make

So why don't you make the effort ? unless you have been :smile:
thats the thing people are so full of pride lol
I feel like everyone's selfish in their own way (simply because it's human nature) but I've got a few friends who I can trust my life with. It's better to have a few close friends than lots of 'friends'

I have tried but just been blunt really. I'm more referring to the fact that they've been meeting up without me lol

Sometimes I feel like I'm so boring so what's the point.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending