The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes, especially when it's hot.
Reply 2
Unhygienic unless you change bed sheets far more regularly
Whatever floats your boat
My balls sweat very badly, ruined the sheets :cry2: never again going naked.
I sleep in my underwear, occasionally a t-shirt too. I'd wear pyjamas but then with the body heat I pack I'd end up sweating too much!
Sleeping naked in new sheets is soooo comfortable :colondollar:

Sucks I have to share a room :frown:
Nothing wrong with sleeping naked, I think that it is normal and that most people do sleep naked, I wouldn't all the time such as when at family's/friends then I would wear a night dress etc, do what ever you comfortable with
I sleep in my underwear...being all naked is a bit weird for me :colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
Is this normal?

May be

Views?

I sleep in my UW and bra
Original post by Anonymous
I sleep in my UW and bra

Cool
Original post by scorpion95
Nothing wrong with sleeping naked, I think that it is normal and that most people do sleep naked, I wouldn't all the time such as when at family's/friends then I would wear a night dress etc, do what ever you comfortable with

Ahh yeahh im comfortable with both tbh so yeah idm
I sleep with underwear on, if I didn't my privates would be flapping everywhere... Tmi :redface:

Just underwear is the comfiest, it gives you support just around that area and you never overheat by wearing them.
I sleep naked. Nowt wrong with it.
Reply 14
With underwear is more comfortable I find..
Tfw you get a new set of sheets and you want it to reach every inch of your body:sogood:
I've never slept naked - and to be honest I dont think I would.
There's nothing wrong with it, but I just wouldn't do it myself 😂😂
I always sleep naked. I like it best when I wash the sheets then go to sleep naked and I have the feeling of these lovely, clean sheets all over me. :h:

My wife also sleeps naked which is nice as it makes morning sex even easier. :love:
I don't like it, my little Timmys feel vulnerable :cry2:
who even wears pyjamas?
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending