The Student Room Group

The ordinary girl with the extraordinary dreams.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Wait, Brendon being hot does not explain anything! :rofl:

Silly. :wink:

Him being hot means I can't do a Brendon Urie :wink: I find it so cute when you call me silly
Original post by Rhythmical
Him being hot means I can't do a Brendon Urie :wink: I find it so cute when you call me silly

You are SO SILLY :colonhash:
You are SO SILLY :colonhash:

Silly Sana :wink: what is happening with this band then. I can't even sleep anyways and I'm so bored.
That's evil of you :eek: :unimpressed: As a name, how about Alight the Arrows?
If you leave, I will leave. There will be no band, unless Rhythmical decides to do a Brendon Urie. Do you really want all that guilt on your shoulders?
Silly Sana :wink: what is happening with this band then. I can't even sleep anyways and I'm so bored.

Original post by ravioliyears

OOOOOHHH. Me likey. :colone:

But when we do our first interview, how do we explain the name? What about Them's The Arrows. :colone:

OOOOOHHH. Me likey. :colone:

Them's The People.
But when we do our first interview, how do we explain the name? What about Them's The Arrows. :colone:

Them's The People.

lol that when you begin singing you alight the arrows which brighten up the place and then using a bow and arrow you can shoot it up and the people become mesmerised by that as they would get mesmerised by your voices etc etc etc etc......
lol that when you begin singing you alight the arrows which brighten up the place and then using a bow and arrow you can shoot it up and the people become mesmerised by that as they would get mesmerised by your voices etc etc etc etc......

How deep. Join us Ravi :wink:
Original post by undercxver

Wow, what a journey you've had. This shows how strong you are!

I'm not sure if you're doing English Language GCSE or English Language and Literature GCSE combined but here are some tips:

English Language:

Practise your writing skills by writing different types of texts

Read books to build your vocabulary

Read the newspaper daily and analyse them

Watch Mr Bruff's videos on YouTube

English Literature:

Make sure you are confident with the books you are studying

Summarise the books you know in bullet points and check if you have covered each important section

Analyse every single thing in every poem, each little bit has a meaning

Try to compare different poems

And of course, past papers.

Spoiler

Check out these awesome revision tips by a fellow TSR user.

Here's some tips for your Maths GCSE: All I can say is past paper questions. Only start doing the past paper questions once you are sure you have covered every topic.

Work through the ExamSolutions videos if you ever feel you feel like you are stuck on any section

Feel free to post in the TSR GCSE Maths Forum if you are unsure about something (make sure provide the question and what you have already done)

Do every single past paper

Mark your papers and see where you have gone wrong

Look to do IGCSE papers once you have done all of the GCSE ones

You can always use the TSR Study Resources for any subject, pretty helpful revision material on there. Also there is a very useful Study Planner on TSR which you may use, if you find that timetables are something you don't stick to then make a list of things to do per day/week and tick it off as you go along.

I know self-studying may be challenging at times, if you need any help TSR is a great platform to ask on. I can help best with your GCSE Mathematics if you like, so you can PM me whenever.

Hope this helps, good luck for your exams! Subscribed! :h:

This post is so helpful. You're such a wonderful forum member. Thanks.
Original post by Audrey18
This post is so helpful. You're such a wonderful forum member. Thanks.

I've felt my importance on TSR for the second time ever. :ahee:

If you need any help feel free to PM me! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest