The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Looks like its time for the crows to come in .

The battles over :mmm:
Original post by undercxver
You got it right. :laugh:

Proud of you. :tongue:

LOOOL Ok then. Can you tell me why you called him that then? :smile:
No one asked for your life story.
It means undivided India.

Having the ability to speak another language is fresh now?
:grin:
were you not the exact same person who just praised the ability to be multi-lingual (don't worry, I don't need your praises)
so its not a life story, i'm merely saying that I also can speak other languages, probably you can too and so many others as well
any nucdev had already said so, so gracias(spanish as well, I'm on fire today) to him:grin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Thanbir.33
Having the ability to speak another language is fresh now?
were you not the exact same person who just praised the ability to be multi-lingual (don't worry, I don't need your praises)
so its not a life story, i'm merely saying that I also can speak other languages, probably you can too and so many others as well
any nucdev had already said so, so gracias(spanish as well, I'm on fire today) to him

You didn't answer my question. :smile:

+ My point was that there wasn't a need for you to tell me about the languages you speak.
Look I never said anything about being able to speak another language, bc i can slightly speak bengali, urdu and japanese.
all i want to say is that for some of the people that don't understand what he is saying it will be kinda annoying for example 'me'
what the bloody hell does' akhaand bharat' (did i spell that right; i don't know) mean cuz me no understanding yar

Your impeccable English skills are really nothing to sniff at, eh? Unfortunately, people who are 'fresh off the boat', like me, happen to speak (and even read and write) more languages than you.
So allow me to explain my disdain for you. You appear to be of Bangladeshi descent, so I am sure your parents/grandparents worked hard to afford you the lifestyle that you enjoy at the moment. They must have been immigrants at some point in time, or as you so eloquently put it, 'fresh off the boat'. It seems to me that you have somewhat shunned your roots (for whatever reason), and instead begun picking on people who actually respect where they come from.
For shame!
Original post by ssshah2
Your impeccable English skills are really nothing to sniff at, eh? Unfortunately, people who are 'fresh off the boat', like me, happen to speak (and even read and write) more languages than you.
So allow me to explain my disdain for you. You appear to be of Bangladeshi descent, so I am sure your parents/grandparents worked hard to afford you the lifestyle that you enjoy at the moment. They must have been immigrants at some point in time, or as you so eloquently put it, 'fresh off the boat'. It seems to me that you have somewhat shunned your roots (for whatever reason), and instead begun picking on people who actually respect where they come from.
For shame!

good deduction however i haven't denounced my roots, i just find it annoying to have somebody not speaking a common language in which everybody can understand perhaps if he had provided some translation i wouldn't have said FoB
P.S.
my english skills is actually very high but right now there's no need to be formal
good deduction however i haven't denounced my roots, i just find it annoying to have somebody not speaking a common language in which everybody can understand perhaps if he had provided some translation i wouldn't have said FoB
P.S.
my english skills is actually very high but right now there's no need to be formal

Good lord, I really adore your high english skills.

Gotta say, I could easily point out how silly your point is, however I'll just let it slide, and burden your friends with teaching you how to live in a civilised society.
Original post by ssshah2
Good lord, I really adore your high english skills.

Gotta say, I could easily point out how silly your point is, however I'll just let it slide, and burden your friends with teaching you how to live in a civilised society.

don't worry, i'm civilised
roasters can keep roasting
criticism makes me stronger.
i admit that it wasn't the best thing to say...
so i'll sign out the social media called life
roasters can keep roasting
criticism makes me stronger.
i admit that it wasn't the best thing to say...
so i'll sign out the social media called life

Dear Thanbir, have some Thandak!!!!!!!
Original post by Dhanny
Dear Thanbir, have some Thandak!!!!!!!

Duuuuuuude you better translate that :teehee:

:rofl:
Original post by nucdev
Duuuuuuude you better translate that :teehee:

:rofl:

i don't know what you're on about but bye
Original post by slaven
The greatest Indian in history. I hope his legacy is there preserved.

I just googled him up and discovered that this ****** collaborated with the japs in Singapore and Malaya.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 192
Original post by HucktheForde
I just googled him up and discovered that this ****** collaborated with the japs in Singapore and Malaya.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He was fighting the Brits who were colonising India so it is logical he would sought help by Hitler and Hirohito. He just wanted a free and independent India.
Original post by Redflag99
Most hindus are not vegetarian. Especially South Indian hindus

I know, and I was talking about samosas specifically
Generally Hindus/Sikhs only have veg samosas, I haven't seen many that eat the meat ones.
Original post by slaven
He was fighting the Brits who were colonising India so it is logical he would sought help by Hitler and Hirohito. He just wanted a free and independent India.

Well done. His action resulted in a lot more dead indians and non indians.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Back on the topic of doctors:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/10809221/Doctors-from-India-more-likely-to-be-struck-off.html

Doctors from India are four times as likely to be struck off the UK medical register than those who are trained in this country, according to new figures.The figures show that over the last five years, around 1 in 1,000 doctors who trained in Britain has been struck off. This compares with around 1 in 250 of those trained in India, and 1 in 350 of those who came here from Pakistan.
Reply 196
Well done. His action resulted in a lot more dead indians and non indians.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How exactly? He only led a Indian SS division fighting in Africa.

Also, it was the war criminal Churchill that hungered millions of Begalis. Not he or Japans. Japan tried to liberate India.
Original post by slaven
How exactly? He only led a Indian SS division fighting in Africa.

Also, it was the war criminal Churchill that hungered millions of Begalis. Not he or Japans. Japan tried to liberate India.

Yea i am sure Japan tried to 'liberate' korea and china and the rest of south east asia too.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 198
Yea i am sure Japan tried to 'liberate' korea and china and the rest of south east asia too.

Koreans are Japanese people. That is as if you were saying "Brits were going to occupy Scotland" it has no sense,

China is a different topic. Sure they wanted to dominate it but it is as retaliation from the past when Chinese tried to occupy Japan.

For other parts of Asia it is true. Singapore, Malasia, Vietnam were all under european colonial rule and Japan had this noble idea to liberate them. Similar was in Europe as well.
Original post by slaven
Koreans are Japanese people. That is as if you were saying "Brits were going to occupy Scotland" it has no sense,

China is a different topic. Sure they wanted to dominate it but it is as retaliation from the past when Chinese tried to occupy Japan.

For other parts of Asia it is true. Singapore, Malasia, Vietnam were all under european colonial rule and Japan had this noble idea to liberate them. Similar was in Europe as well.

*******s. This is the worst attempt at history revision. The koreans are japanese part will make people laugh rolling on the floor if they didnt know you are serious.

The Japs killed countless of people , many of them are indians in malaya in singapore who fought for independence. Turns out there are traitors from the indian community as well.
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending