Feeling reckless ama

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Namita Gurung
Good thanks :h:
I'm still in my giddy moooooood so expect day 2 of weirdness :awesome:

freddy.png

What about you? Good sleep?:cookie:

hahaha aww that's good!!!

yup!! im good! i didn't sleep to well last night :frown: i have a really bad cold and a bit of a fever too :cry2:

Spoiler

Ask away people! I literally do not want to sleep right now.I saw 2 dead bodies in the hospital so I'm scared to sleep :afraid:My Answer: I WOULD NAME IS LIGHTNINGCoz it's ironic thus it is cute :awesome:And cool :afro:

:rofl: Can you imagine - I would be like lightning come over here boy (or girl)
Come on who's the lightning

Yes you are lightning - come to mama come to mama come to mama

And people will look at me weird :colondollar:

I was doing work experience there. I was posted in the Parkinson disease clinic and during the ward rounds, two elderly patients passed away :frown: It was horrible to watch and it suprised me a lot so I didn't move away or anything. They didn't leave peacefully - one of them had a cardiac arrest and the wheezing sounds :redface:

Guess I need to toughen up if I'm going to become a doctor :biggrin:

Ohhhh that explains a lot.

Sorry you had to go through that yesterday.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 162
Are you gcse, as or a2?

We cover all of them, there's about four of us from University of Nottingham who are studying Pure Mathematics and we're experts on the app
Original post by CleverSquirrel
hahaha aww that's good!!!

yup!! im good! i didn't sleep to well last night :frown: i have a really bad cold and a bit of a fever too :cry2:

Spoiler

:console:
What's happening? First it was @TheonlyMrsHolmes with the stomach ache and now it's you with the fever :frown:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Ohhhh that explains a lot.

Sorry you had to go through that yesterday.

A part of me is glad tbh since it opened my eyes. Life is too short and we always forget that simple fact. We should be taking (healthy) risks and not restraining ourselves just because we feel scared.

Who knows what could happen in the near future?
Which is why I'm saying bye bye to revision

Spoiler

Original post by Pi/2
We cover all of them, there's about four of us from University of Nottingham who are studying Pure Mathematics and we're experts on the app

Wow - that's really cool :thumbsup:
What year are you guys?
i wanna go back to bed...
Reply 167
Wow - that's really cool :thumbsup:
What year are you guys?

We are first year Mathematicians
Original post by homeland.lsw
i wanna go back to bed...

I know how to keep you away from going to bed

Spoiler

Original post by Pi/2
We are first year Mathematicians

:albertein:
:console:
What's happening? First it was @TheonlyMrsHolmes with the stomach ache and now it's you with the fever :frown:

Spoiler

Spoiler

awwww thank you! :hugs:
I know how to keep you away from going to bed

Spoiler

k well...
A part of me is glad tbh since it opened my eyes. Life is too short and we always forget that simple fact. We should be taking (healthy) risks and not restraining ourselves just because we feel scared.

Who knows what could happen in the near future?
Which is why I'm saying bye bye to revision

Spoiler

Deep.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CleverSquirrel
awwww thank you! :hugs:

:happy2:

:hugs:

Deep.x

Spoiler

Aww :jumphug:thank you!

It's ok I have my coffee :lol:

Embarrassing story:
It was my first time buying mocha latte in Costa.
It's been a few days but every time I went to buy it I would always say "1 medium mocha latte to have in please".

I didn't know that mocha is pronounced as moka so I pronounced it as mocha with the cha being like the cha in change. :colondollar:The person in the till would pronounce it the way I did as well to the people making the coffee and I didn't get the joke when they laughed :cry2:

It was only yesterday that one of the guys working there told me it was pronounced as moka latte :redface: when he came to collect my glass. He was laughing as well :unimpressed:

Too embarrassed to go there again - I'll leave like a gap of a few months because by then, they probably would've forgotten my face :^_^:
:happy2:

:hugs:

Aww :jumphug:thank you!

It's ok I have my coffee :lol:

Embarrassing story:
It was my first time buying mocha latte in Costa.
It's been a few days but every time I went to buy it I would always say "1 medium mocha latte to have in please".

I didn't know that mocha is pronounced as moka so I pronounced it as mocha with the cha being like the cha in change. :colondollar:The person in the till would pronounce it the way I did as well to the people making the coffee and I didn't get the joke when they laughed :cry2:

It was only yesterday that one of the guys working there told me it was pronounced as moka latte :redface: when he came to collect my glass. He was laughing as well :unimpressed:

Too embarrassed to go there again - I'll leave like a gap of a few months because by then, they probably would've forgotten my face :^_^:

:rofl: Genuinely funny but cute, at least you won't forget how mocha is pronounced now. Bit harsh that the first one didn't tell you and started to mock you anyway.

Oooh I dunno, it's hard to forget a face like yours, best bet is that the people who served you aren't working there when you return.

These random stories are quite wonderful.
:rofl: Genuinely funny but cute, at least you won't forget how mocha is pronounced now. Bit harsh that the first one didn't tell you and started to mock you anyway.

Oooh I dunno, it's hard to forget a face like yours, best bet is that the people who served you aren't working there when you return.

These random stories are quite wonderful.

I will forever remember that word

Spoiler

You flatter kind sir :fan:

Just random things that came to my mind:rave:
I will forever remember that word

Spoiler

You flatter kind sir :fan:

Just random things that came to my mind:rave:

Reminds me of a time when I used to pronounce (music) bass as (fish) bass.

:innocent:

Don't ever change lol
Reminds me of a time when I used to pronounce (music) bass as (fish) bass.

:innocent:

Don't ever change lol

:lol: Life is to learn along the way

My pronunciation on some words are extremely appalling e.g. took me until year 7 to pronounce shoulder properly (used to say soldier)

Couldn't say confiscated either :lol:

:lol: Life is to learn along the way

My pronunciation on some words are extremely appalling e.g. took me until year 7 to pronounce shoulder properly (used to say soldier)

Couldn't say confiscated either :lol:

Did you move in from Nepal?

I'm just wondering how you pronounced it then, confisticated?

I'm glad :tongue:
Did you move in from Nepal?

I'm just wondering how you pronounced it then, confisticated?

I'm glad :tongue:

Nope.
I was born in Hong Kong but since the education and healthcare aren't free there. It wasn't easy for an average family.
Money wasn't enough to get in - they were even interviews to get through to kindergarten :redface:

Came here when I was 6 :h:

I have the same accent as everyone else here - just some words throw me off. E.g. in chemistry when we were learning about permanent dipole-dipole forces, I thought it was meant to sound like dipple dipple. :lol:

I don't know how I used to pronounce it. Looking at the word now, I don't understand why I said it the way I did :lol:
Nope.
I was born in Hong Kong but since the education and healthcare aren't free there. It wasn't easy for an average family.
Money wasn't enough to get in - they were even interviews to get through to kindergarten :redface:

Came here when I was 6 :h:

I have the same accent as everyone else here - just some words throw me off. E.g. in chemistry when we were learning about permanent dipole-dipole forces, I thought it was meant to sound like dipple dipple. :lol:

I don't know how I used to pronounce it. Looking at the word now, I don't understand why I said it the way I did :lol:

Ohh, sounds rough. I'm grateful you made it through :wink:

Not that much behind a native speaker really. I'd commend you on your english, but it would be far too patronising lol

Southern accent I bet :eyeball:
Close enough :rofl:

Tis a bit of a puzzle to be sure.

Quick Reply

Latest