The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

Art Foundation - Epsom 16/17

Hi guys, recently just had an offer for my art foundation course at UCA Epsom, and couldn't find any other groups or anything so figured I'd make one - just to get to know people and stuff. So maybe we could make like a fb group or something, let me know
Original post by airahman
Hi guys, recently just had an offer for my art foundation course at UCA Epsom, and couldn't find any other groups or anything so figured I'd make one - just to get to know people and stuff. So maybe we could make like a fb group or something, let me know

Hi! There are quite a few people using this thread though it's for Epsom as a whole, rather than just for those doing art foundation. There's also already a facebook group! There aren't that many people in it yet, but it's called 'First Year UCA Epsom 2016' and I'll put a link to it here. (:
(edited 7 years ago)
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
Original post by airahman

Heya,

I've had an offer too for UCA Epsom for a foundation course, I think a Facebook group for the foundation course would be a great idea, so we can get to know each other before we start!
Reply 3
Original post by cybound123
Heya,

I've had an offer too for UCA Epsom for a foundation course, I think a Facebook group for the foundation course would be a great idea, so we can get to know each other before we start!

Hey, glad to see I'm not the only one haha, I'll make a group now with the same name as this? Maybe "UCA Epsom - Art Foundation '16"?? Sorry, forgot to check for replies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending