The Student Room Group

Knife being kicked toward the body of a Palestinian man

Scroll to see replies

So has British civilisation. Forgive me if you are consistent in this moral logic, however I'm led to guess your sympathy for the victims of 7/7 was unrestricted.
Reply 81
Dont latch on to the past so much and be a little more pragmatic. All our ancestors were guilty of that, from hunter gatherers to the first settlers. My religion is guilty as charged anyway.

You're essentially admitting that Israel's plight against Palestinians is down to their ancestors and religion. Instead of holding such a grudge and inciting violence against Muslims, be a little more straight thinking. I can come up with more sensible Zionist campaigns and you're seriously damaging the Zionist agenda making rash and frankly unacceptable comments.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Sadly you are right this has now become a religious issue (it's why Pakistani Muslims get so exited about this despite having no connection to the area other than their 'faith':wink:

It should simply be considered as a matter of a territorial l dispute that should have been settled when both sides were offered a share (the pallys initially had the better deal and for the first time in about 200 years actual self determination something despite the claims they have never had) but one side wanted to be greedy and tried to take it all and as a result lost it all instead

I wish I could rep you 1000x tbh
Reply 83
Please dont poison this thread with a violent and hateful agenda
Wow your so ignorant it's incredible , is throwing rocks to small children in an attempt to either kill them or seriously wound them defending themselves? Muslims in that region hate the jews , but the feeling is definitely mutual. I'm actually amazed you defend the actions of Israel ,
Original post by smearss
Dont latch on to the past so much and be a little more pragmatic. All our ancestors were guilty of that, from hunter gatherers to the first settlers. My religion is guilty as charged anyway.

You're essentially admitting that Israel's plight against Palestinians is down to their ancestors and religion. Instead of holding such a grudge and inciting violence against Muslims, be a little more straight thinking. I can come up with more sensible Zionist campaigns and you're seriously damaging the Zionist agenda making rash and frankly unacceptable comments.

Original post by smearss
@AngryRedhead Please dont poison this thread with a violent and hateful agenda

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise that historical truth was 'poisonous' and 'hateful'
Reply 86
It's illegal. The only thing Israel was right about was the 6 day war. Other than that what they have done is completely illegal since 1967
Original post by smearss
@AngryRedhead Please dont poison this thread with a violent and hateful agenda

You are not the definer of what is violent or hateful

Don't try and shut down debate just because you don't like other peoples opinions
Reply 88
As neither a muslim nor a jew, this has seriously become a major religion issue that covers up the truth. Ultimately though, the majority do support the palestinians.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Wow your so ignorant it's incredible , is throwing rocks to small children in an attempt to either kill them or seriously wound them defending themselves? Muslims in that region hate the jews , but the feeling is definitely mutual. I'm actually amazed you defend the actions of Israel ,

Whatever, anyway, I'm not going to reply further in this vein of conversation and I will be derailing the thread
Reply 90
Original post by BaconandSauce
You are not the definer of what is violent or hateful

Don't try and shut down debate just because you don't like other peoples opinions

Opinions? He said the Palestinians got what they deserved because they were muslims. I see nothing more there than just hate speech.
Could you answer my question though?

Do you feel sympathetic for the British victims of 7 July 2005?
Original post by smearss
It's illegal. The only thing Israel was right about was the 6 day war. Other than that what they have done is completely illegal since 1967

Telling the truth (that Islam has a bad track record where other religions and races are concerned) is not illegal in this country.

Anyway, I'm likely derailing the thread but I have noticed that whenever these anti-Israel stories come out (such as the one in the OP) the Palestinian 'victim' has almost always tried to commit a terrorist attack or murder against the Israelite people and this seems to be the case in this one aswell, so I take anti-Israel stories with a pinch of salt
So the people of Palestine deserve to have their homes destroyed,land illegally stolen, and families slaughtered at the hands of your beloved Israel? It's one thing to support Israel on the basis of historical claim, but to say that the Palestinians 'are getting a taste of their own medicine' and so deserve this oppression is the most hateful and disgusting excuse I've seen from a zionist.
Original post by rockrunride
Could you answer my question though?

Do you feel sympathetic for the British victims of 7 July 2005?

I don't see what overt relevance this has to the thread, the attack was committed by muslims, no?
Original post by smearss
Opinions? He said the Palestinians got what they deserved because they were muslims. I see nothing more there than just hate speech.

No they said it's hard to feel sympathy for them give their history of brutal treatment to other minorities when they hold the power

'Muslims have instigated slaughter and wanton discrimination against other races and religions since Islam began, now that they are getting a taste of their own medicine at the hands of a superior country they are whining. I have no sympathy.'

and this is right it's hard to feel sorry for the bully who gets their arse handed to them on a plate.
Lol islam isn't a race topkek
they are trying to build a straw man argument
Reply 98
Just like the rest of the take "pro israel" stories with a pinch of salt. What Israel is doing is completely illegal and only a blind person will not be able to see that.

You basically are the typical pro Israel, saying the same things. "Palestinians do it to!" and "They get what they deserve". History has time and time again shown that the world used to be unjust, what gives Israelis the right to commit illegal acts so they can get their own back? None. Its illegal and wrong.

Furthermore ive concluded you're a hateful person, saying they get what they deserve. That's disgusting really.
Original post by childofthesun
So the people of Palestine deserve to have their homes destroyed,land illegally stolen, and families slaughtered at the hands of your beloved Israel? It's one thing to support Israel on the basis of historical claim, but to say that the Palestinians 'are getting a taste of their own medicine' and so deserve this oppression is the most hateful and disgusting excuse I've seen from a zionist.

No but Palestinians are not completely innocent in this situation. Obviously the children don't deserve it but Hamas has been attacking Israel and if the Palestinians really wanted peace they wouldn't have voted Hamas in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending