The Student Room Group

Knife being kicked toward the body of a Palestinian man

Scroll to see replies

Some people lack human empathy, and as they have a right to spout their vitriol against people whose crime is that they are being oppressed and blockaded from all angles. We also have the right to display our utter disgust and disdain for the barely covered hatred shown.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
That was 10 years ago and wasn't even a democratic process hence the conflict that soon followed.

What exactly happened?
Never made a personal attack against anyone , you can hold you're own opinon that's ur right. But that pic was a troll attempt to stir people , nothing amusing about children being faced down by a tank at all.

You called someone a troll for posting a image created by a Palestinian supporter

It seems the posting of this image is more offensive to you than the actual image
Original post by childofthesun
Really? Cause all I've seen is HatefulRedhead talking about how she feels no sympathy whatsoever for the Palestinians and that they're just getting a taste of their own medicine. If that's what Zionists consider as peaceful...

Then you need to open you eyes

But here you go a simple question for you

Do you believe the solution to this is for both Israel and Palestine to stop fighting and find peace and for both side to have their own country.

This is a simple yes or no question than we can use to form the start of HOW peace can be achieved

so what is it YES or NO.
Original post by dairychocolate
Yeah, those 5 year old bullies getting blown up really have been asking for it.

I don't support children getting hurt but the adult Palestinians who voted in Hamas?
I don't know the specific details atm , anyway keep up the hate i have other things to do.
and the Palestinians who encourage children to hang around rocket sites so when they are killed a few people can express 'outrage' at children being killed (most people won't accept this behavior is actually considered a war crime)

All very sad really one side commits a war crime so they can claim the other side have committed a war crime
I don't know the specific details atm , anyway keep up the hate i have other things to do.

It's almost like you are making it up as you go along and now you have been caught out you are going to run away :biggrin:
more than 2000 Palestinian children have been murdered since 2000.
Original post by Abdifarah
more than 2000 Palestinian children have been murdered since 2000.

How many because they were put in harms way by the people who should be protecting them?
Original post by BaconandSauce
and the Palestinians who encourage children to hang around rocket sites so when they are killed a few people can express 'outrage' at children being killed (most people won't accept this behavior is actually considered a war crime)

All very sad really one side commits a war crime so they can claim the other side have committed a war crime

Who encourages children to hang around rocket sites? What is Israels excuse for brutally murdering 2000+ children since 2000?
Who encourages children to hang around rocket sites? What is Israels excuse for brutally murdering 2000+ children since 2000?

Hamas this has been reported by the UN did you not know they were committing war crimes in this way?

And you see this is where your rhetoric exposes you Israeli are not 'brutally murdering children'
How despicable.
It's almost like you are making it up as you go along and now you have been caught out you are going to run away :biggrin:

Although apparently 55% were under the age of 18 and couldn't vote , ( i guess their parents were target practice for the Israelis) and therefore 45% could vote considering only 77% of that 44% turned out , only 33.% of people voted for Hamas.

Irrespective of Hamas , my main issue is the treatment of the Palestinians and the illegal settlements being built , not to mention the attacks against innocent school children on their way to school. I'm not saying Israel is wholly responsible but killing innocent people isn't going to miraculously prevent hamas from launching rockets , it would just stir up the pot of hatred so to speak. But you and redhead seem to condone the violence against the Palestinians on the grounds , you even said now'that they are getting a taste of their own medicine at the hands of a superior country'. What exactly did the innocents do against Israel?

Oh and btw redhead , here are some stats to show Israel's kind and non racist opinon

A third want Arab citizens within Israel to be banned from voting in elections to the country's parliament. Almost six out of 10 say Jews should be given preference to Arabs in government jobs, 49% say Jewish citizens should be treated better than Arabs, 42% would not want to live in the same building as Arabs and the same number do not want their children going to school with Arabs

Looks pretty similar to what happened in nazi germany in mid 1930s , hypocritical af.

Hamas actively use public buildings and spaces to launch rockets from.

They know full well that without civilian deaths, people would quickly stop defending them and Israel would wipe out their fighters in a matter of days
Original post by TelAviv
Hamas actively use public buildings and spaces to launch rockets from.

They know full well that without civilian deaths, people would quickly stop defending them and Israel would wipe out their fighters in a matter of days

Quite

It's very sad the brave lions of Allah have to hide behind the skirts of their women and children out of fear of being beaten once again

Irrespective of Hamas

Looks pretty similar to what happened in nazi germany in mid 1930s , hypocritical af.

A massive shifting of the goal posts there

with a bit of nazi comparison thrown in at the end
Although apparently 55% were under the age of 18 and couldn't vote , ( i guess their parents were target practice for the Israelis) and therefore 45% could vote considering only 77% of that 44% turned out , only 33.% of people voted for Hamas.

Irrespective of Hamas , my main issue is the treatment of the Palestinians and the illegal settlements being built , not to mention the attacks against innocent school children on their way to school. I'm not saying Israel is wholly responsible but killing innocent people isn't going to miraculously prevent hamas from launching rockets , it would just stir up the pot of hatred so to speak. But you and redhead seem to condone the violence against the Palestinians on the grounds , you even said now'that they are getting a taste of their own medicine at the hands of a superior country'. What exactly did the innocents do against Israel?

Oh and btw redhead , here are some stats to show Israel's kind and non racist opinon

A third want Arab citizens within Israel to be banned from voting in elections to the country's parliament. Almost six out of 10 say Jews should be given preference to Arabs in government jobs, 49% say Jewish citizens should be treated better than Arabs, 42% would not want to live in the same building as Arabs and the same number do not want their children going to school with Arabs

Okay, I might be willing to accept Hamas was elected by a minority of Palestinians provided you had a source for your statistics, it sounds a little bit like our own crappy voting system tbh

But the views expressed by the jews in your third paragraph aren't really anymore shocking than the views expressed by muslims even in Britain (and certainly worldwide) towards homosexuals and non-muslims.
A massive shifting of the goal posts there

with a bit of nazi comparison thrown in at the end

Comparison is valid , your reply is pretty empty doesn't actually respond to anything i said and what do you mean by shifting the goalposts.
Comparison is valid , your reply is pretty empty doesn't actually respond to anything i said and what do you mean by shifting the goalposts.

No it's not (or if it is then I can show muslim countries with worse attitudes towards it's minorities but then this isn't a game of intolerance top trumps but if it is I will always win as I will always reference a Muslim country)

And you moved the goal posts as we were expecting you to tell us what happened after Hamas won the election as you initially brought this up as a counter to the pallys making their own beds and being responsible for their own choices

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending