The Student Room Group

Anyone want to revise maths?

Any year 10's doing foundation maths Edexcel?
If yes comment below. I'm revising maths now.
Reply 1
Hi there, I urge you to try out my new app, Bubblemaths, you can ask any maths questions to a mentor live and it's totally free, no sign up is required! http://app.bubblemaths.com/

We are also looking for some helpers, if you are willing to help and you consider yourself reasonably good at Maths, please message me. Mentors can also be expected to be paid in the near future!

Thank you!
Reply 2
Original post by *Alisha*

Well, I'm revising maths.... Currently a Year 12 unit though :tongue:

If you want any pointers shoot
Reply 3
Original post by Pi/2
Hi there, I urge you to try out my new app, Bubblemaths, you can ask any maths questions to a mentor live and it's totally free, no sign up is required! http://app.bubblemaths.com/

We are also looking for some helpers, if you are willing to help and you consider yourself reasonably good at Maths, please message me. Mentors can also be expected to be paid in the near future!

Thank you!

What level of maths are we talking? I can help up to A-level, although @Zacken is the genius on this forum
Reply 4

Are you doing higher next year?
Reply 5
Original post by Andy98
What level of maths are we talking? I can help up to A-level, although @Zacken is the genius on this forum

Only up to A-Level, if you're interested please PM me!
Original post by Pi/2

Thank you!

Thank you' I'll definitely try it!
Original post by OGGUS
Are you doing higher next year?

My teacher said I'm more likely to do higher as I got a B in a practise higher paper.
Hey! In Year 10 doing edexcel maths higher
I've just been studying by doing past papers. How are you revising?
Reply 10
Original post by Studious.Student
I've just been studying by doing past papers. How are you revising?

Trust me when I say this, at this point there is nothing better than past papers. I'd suggest that Alisha do the same. If you're finding anything difficult, do one paper open book and then try doing another paper under timed conditions
Reply 11
My teacher said I'm more likely to do higher as I got a B in a practise higher paper.

That's good then
Original post by OGGUS
That's good then

Thanks are you doing higher?
Reply 13
Thanks are you doing higher?

no i'm in as year of college, i did higher

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending