The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Lol no :frown: everyone is going to give me abuse and everything at that school will get even worse for me

Any photos? I wouldnt expect too much sympathy if you have Neo Nazi leanings.

Think the school will find out? Do your parents know or are they of a similar inclination?

If they do find out then perhaps you should talk to your teacher or school counselor about how much bullying you have received, which pushed you towards the Nazis.
Im actually a really nice person I just have odd political views
Yeah well I was badly bullied due to no fault of my own.

So a couple of Muslim kids bullied you, so you became a neo nazi?
This is a serious post.
I was bullied at school by asians and left with no friends and had nothing left so my views became neo nazi. I have a twitter account expressing my views, today someone from school found it somehow. She's really popular so she will tell everyone. I am not ashamed of my views but I don't know what to do. I have wanted to move school for a long time but my parents say there is no point. We go back to school next Wednesday.

Good, hope you don't improve.
Original post by iEthan
No words. Sorry.

why
Original post by Trapz99
Well if those are really your actual opinions then why are you worried about people finding out about them?

Are you being silly?

Yes you're being silly.

Original post by TelAviv
I bet you did Nazi that coming

Ann frankly many people on here don't care. :biggrin:
Original post by iEthan
Not even sure if I am sorry to be honest. If this is true, you should be utterly ashamed of yourself. You sound young. Wise up, have some respect for your fellow human and stop this nonsense. You're coming here for help, nobody is going to tell you how to fix it. You cannot fix it now, it's done. You're entitled to political views, sure. But neonazism? Come on now.

Other people have feelings too, whether you were bullied or not, you know it's wrong. That's why you're asking for help. Because you know it's wrong.

Please see that it's wrong, close the Twitter account and get on with your life. :/

I thought it wad a likely scenario that this person doesn't even understand what neonazism or the extent of neonazism is.

Thoughts?
Original post by XcitingStuart
I thought it wad a likely scenario that this person doesn't even understand what neonazism or the extent of neonazism is.

Thoughts?

That could well be. I admire your decorum you know. Haven't said that to you before, but you remain very calm and collected. It's admirable :top:

Anti-Islam or not, I'm still quite sure it's wrong. :yes:
He said it was mostly just anti-Islam, and as his view of was neonazism is most likely skewed, which you should have been able to deduce, that was uncalled for.

Neonazism is an inherently racist concept , with white supremacist views and anti Jewish rhetoric.

If his posts are just anti Islamic stuff then he isn't racist , just likes a dislikes a faith which is fine.
This is a serious post.
I was bullied at school by asians and left with no friends and had nothing left so my views became neo nazi. I have a twitter account expressing my views, today someone from school found it somehow. She's really popular so she will tell everyone. I am not ashamed of my views but I don't know what to do. I have wanted to move school for a long time but my parents say there is no point. We go back to school next Wednesday.

Be careful next time

Thoughts?

Same, i bet someone has called this guy/girl's views neonazi and they've probably just rolled with it lol.

I hate the word NeoNazi, because it basically upsells a load of freakin' idiots. For all the Nazi's were; monsters and such, they were not stupid monsters. Just as how Smaug in the Hobbit is not a thug-type villian but an intelligent, plotting villain.

Whilst most 'neonazi's ' today are just undereducated cretins that can only big themselves up by dragging others down.

I think the OP has probably just fallen into the label-bandwagon and i doubt there's that much flame-bait material on their twitter feed. Especially at their age. That kind of neo-nazi venom won't have built up yet.

Best regards
Francis.
Original post by iEthan
That could well be. I admire your decorum you know. Haven't said that to you before, but you remain very calm and collected. It's admirable :top:

Anti-Islam or not, I'm still quite sure it's wrong. :yes:

anti islam is fine
Well... unfortunately for you, your school most likely isn't gonna take "I was bullied" as an excuse. Fortunately for the rest of the world, hopefully that means you'll have learned your lesson.

I don't condone any form of racism/antisemitism in the slightest, but all the same you really ought to have been more careful about expressing your views online. It always comes back to bite you.

In any case, I hope you get help soon.
Original post by Francis Urquhart
Same, i bet someone has called this guy/girl's views neonazi and they've probably just rolled with it lol.

I hate the word NeoNazi, because it basically upsells a load of freakin' idiots. For all the Nazi's were; monsters and such, they were not stupid monsters. Just as how Smaug in the Hobbit is not a thug-type villian but an intelligent, plotting villain.

Whilst most 'neonazi's ' today are just undereducated cretins that can only big themselves up by dragging others down.

I think the OP has probably just fallen into the label-bandwagon and i doubt there's that much flame-bait material on their twitter feed. Especially at their age. That kind of neo-nazi venom won't have built up yet.

Best regards
Francis.

Without seeing the account its impossible to say. Schoolboy error getting tracked down though.
Original post by 999tigger
Without seeing the account its impossible to say. Schoolboy error getting tracked down though.

Very true Tigger

Best regards
Francis
(edited 7 years ago)
Can I pm someone my account so they can look at it and décide what they think later on im busy
Original post by iEthan
No words. Sorry.

You posted three.
Original post by aesthetic god
anti islam is fine

Then surely homophobia,racism,transphobia,sexism is fine? It's just opinion right?
This is a serious post.

The stuff I post isnt too extreme, no mentions of Hitler or anything. It's just Anti Islam mostly.

So Asians bully you, and you take it out on Islam? Well okay then... :hide:

Spoiler

OP as well if you want to air distasteful views and have a modicum of protection and security, think about using a proxy, VPN, tor (even better with a virtual machine, using things like tails or whonix.) Assess your threat model and plan accordingly.

Just be open to reconsidering those views and be open to criticism.

Latest

Trending

Trending