The Student Room Group

How come i dont enjoy typical parties?

Im in my late twenties, female and still like to do active things that i once did as a kid but no other women my age is up for it. For example at parties the men of all ages often like to show off, do handstands and do some kick ups with a ball. This is my type of fun lol I like to do these things to as sitting gossiping all night makes me bored and want to go home. This is why i dont wear heels as it means im just restricted to sitting or standing there. I guess this is why i dont like parties, even if i do enjoy a conversation i only have a quiet voice and have to shout. I dont know why im like this though compared to most females.
Original post by Anonymous
Im in my late twenties, female and still like to do active things that i once did as a kid but no other women my age is up for it. For example at parties the men of all ages often like to show off, do handstands and do some kick ups with a ball. This is my type of fun lol I like to do these things to as sitting gossiping all night makes me bored and want to go home. This is why i dont wear heels as it means im just restricted to sitting or standing there. I guess this is why i dont like parties, even if i do enjoy a conversation i only have a quiet voice and have to shout. I dont know why im like this though compared to most females.

Do not worry I am 19 and I feel the same. I pretend I do to "fit" in
you probably need an attitude change - relax, enjoy talking to people, loosen up, don't be awkward, get your drink on, etc
Reply 3
Are you a tom boy? Perhaps a butch lesbian..... :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ikr, their awkward and its strange.
You get put into a room of people who were invited and get drunk, have drugs and have underage sx
Reply 5

Join the blokes on their nights out :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by SMEGGGY

Posted from TSR Mobile

So liking to be active implies butch lesbian, no wonder most women are overweight with this thinking.
Reply 7
So liking to be active implies butch lesbian, no wonder most women are overweight with this thinking.

You can just join a gym and be as active in there as much as required. Doing handstands willy nilly is not lady like.
Original post by SMEGGGY

Posted from TSR Mobile

Projection much?
OP: "do handstands"? I thought women like doing that as well.
Original post by shawn_o1

It's quite a show of shoulder and core strength regardless of gender. Free-standing handstand pushups are impressive.
Original post by Mactotaur
Projection much?

You've got me, I'm a butch lesbian. :rolleyes:
Original post by SMEGGGY
You've got me, I'm a butch lesbian. :rolleyes:

...which is why you call yourself bisexual in your profile?
at parties the men of all ages often like to show off, do handstands and do some kick ups with a ball. This is my type of fun

Original post by WoodyMKC
img

That is an awful handstand.
Original post by WoodyMKC

lol thats lame, most people cant hold them.
lol thats lame, most people cant hold them.

That's barely a handstand though. There should be a straight line down the body, more or less.

Left is right, right is wrong.

Original post by Mactotaur
That is an awful handstand.

Which makes it worse. Not only does she look like an attention whore, she's also a retard.
Original post by shawn_o1

Well they never do, little girls do but not women. Unless im not getting out enough or something.
Well they never do, little girls do but not women. Unless im not getting out enough or something.

Some grown-up women do handstands too, but normally in the guise of 'yoga'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending