And Microwave chicken
Original post by The_JoKeR
And Microwave chicken

What's microwave chicken?
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
What's microwave chicken?

This stuff
http://prntscr.com/bamm9m

:lol: Literally just put a chicken in the microwave.
:lol: Literally just put a chicken in the microwave.

Yep. Trust me tastes good
I'm a great fan of microwaved macaroni cheese on toast. Tastes great and provides good preparation for your inevitable middle aged spread.
Original post by Quantex
I'm a great fan of microwaved macaroni cheese on toast. Tastes great and provides good preparation for your inevitable middle aged spread.

:zomg: This sounds... interesting. What's the recipe?
This is more lazy cooking than student cooking, gone are the days when students were proud of what they eat.

I have a different variation on the pitta bread thing though, but takes more effort, I would cut the pitta bread as usual and put the sauce and cheese inside and add something like cooked chicken or prawns you could risk as you can eat them cold but microwave cooking them dries them out too much hence I have pre cooked so I put the pitta bread in only long enough for the cheese to melt.

My flatmate used to make "pizza" which was just bread with cheese and a dash of worcestershire sauce.

Has no one ever heard of French Bread pizza? Just get a piece of french bread and put sauce and cheese on (and herbs if wanted) a few minutes under the grill easy.
Ok maybe one or two of these things, but most of them don't sound nice/filling/nutritious! lol, no offence. But there are loads of other healthy, cheap and quick-to-make food you can cook!
Euuugh. Scrambled eggs are super easy to do.
Pop required eggs into pan
PUT ON VERY LOW HEAT
Stir until uniform colour
Pop butter in if you want
Whisk or stir,not too much
after less than around 1-3 mins while stirring you will suddenly see the moment it changes from a liquid to a semi solid.
When it all is the proper consistency serve.
Funny...
I wouldn't recommend putting frozen stuff in a toaster- water
Original post by AperfectBalance
PUT ON VERY LOW HEAT
after less than around 1-3 mins while stirring you will suddenly see the moment it changes from a liquid to a semi solid.

:naughty:

No no... good scrambled eggs are an art. You need to whisk the eggs. You need to melt a load of butter in a saucepan (not a frying pan). When it starts to foam add the eggs. Low heat. Stir gently. When they're nearly done, take them off the heat but keep the lid on so they cook in their own heat to finish.

= fluffy, heavenly eggs.
(edited 7 years ago)
Enjoy the food & drinks with the cheap cost.

Just make sure that the cost of your root canal or teeth extraction is equally cheap.
Can students cook? Or is it just me?
Original post by AperfectBalance
PUT ON VERY LOW HEAT

Oh **** it let's just use a bain-marie :rolleyes:

Quick scrambled eggs are best done in a frying pan. Put the pan on with the fat (best if you've just done bacon) and while it's getting hot mix the eggs up in a bowl with salt and pepper. Thrash them up proper and then throw them in the pan, which should be as hot as the ninth ring of hell.

They'll be cooked in about ten seconds.

Mine are simpler and quicker than yours :pierre:
Original post by Tootles
Oh **** it let's just use a bain-marie :rolleyes:

Quick scrambled eggs are best done in a frying pan. Put the pan on with the fat (best if you've just done bacon) and while it's getting hot mix the eggs up in a bowl with salt and pepper. Thrash them up proper and then throw them in the pan, which should be as hot as the ninth ring of hell.

They'll be cooked in about ten seconds.

Mine are simpler and quicker than yours :pierre:

This way lies dry, dry eggs :nope:
This way lies dry, dry eggs :nope:

True :sad: I like mine fluffy :yum:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending