The Student Room Group

Is Donald Trump all that bad?

At least in my school there is a huge disgust of Mr. Trump from both students and teachers. Most of whom support Hillary Clinton however i cannot stand her. I just want to try and see what your school is like towards the American election and more specifically Donald Trump.

Scroll to see replies

Don't get me started on that disgrace...
I actually think he is just a massive troll. He is willing to say anything to get elected. but once he gets elected he does something else. He flip flopped on a few issues. I dont think he is despicable, he is just clueless.
Donald Trump's responses to many questions clearly shows he is making up **** as he goes along, plus his ideas of making America great again are very xenophobic
Imo Hillary is worse than Trump , can't stand that woman.

tbh trump says a lot of stuff , but in reality if he becomes President they would never be put into practice considering the majority of the democrats and republicans alike dislike him
He is a great man in my opinion
Hes a lot better than crooked hillary and cucked bernie
Reply 7
I disagree with most of his views as is not justified, and hate the whole "I've got Muslim friends, so can't be racist" crap he says. However I know who he is due to his views, so it may just be that he has already got what he wants, as people do know who he is.
The man was against the deployment of troops in Iraq so he must know something, no?
Trump is the man America needs
TRUMP
He is a tramp.
Original post by Razamataz666
At least in my school there is a huge disgust of Mr. Trump from both students and teachers. Most of whom support Hillary Clinton however i cannot stand her. I just want to try and see what your school is like towards the American election and more specifically Donald Trump.

He's an advanced Boris Johnson. Next he'll be saying it's better for the UK to leave the EU... Oh wait.
He had no clue about the world around him, he just wants to help America and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist. That's why Putin and Kim Jong Un both endorsed him, with an isolationist president, they would be able to focus on their issues without US pressure. He is an active threat to world peace.
Donald Trump makes ISIS look civilised
He's simply a louder republican politician, so yes he is all that bad. He's as two faced as any other politician and most of what he says is ********.
'Make America great again'. Oh yea, lets bring back slavery and oppress women along with a whole other host of things that America was apparently great for in the past -.-

I didn't really have an opinion about him, until I watched an interview he did in which he said he thinks women should be punished for abortion, but not the man. He's incredibly racist and sexist, that's just one of the ludicrous things he's said.

I really can't stand him...
Well, he's better than Hillary and Sanders imo.
Original post by Razamataz666

He thinks global warming is a China hoax, want me to continue?
Reply 18
To be honest this might be the first time I'm witnessing the name "Trump" being used in a tone that isn't completely and utterly negative.

Out of the three candidates i like Bernie the best!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
To be honest, as despicable as some of his views are, you have to give credit to the guy for dominating the campaign. Very cleverly capturing the hearts of large swathes of the ignorant Republican electorate to develop a such a strong following, all the while ensuring that the media focuses on him exclusively so that his 'views' are all you hear about. I don't think he actually believes a lot of the things he says, at least not in the same way he says them (or his supporters thinks he means). Nevertheless, I very much hope he does not get into the Oval Office, but only time will tell. He's broken every rule so far, so I think it would be a bit naive to suggest him winning is impossible, especially with the disdain that Hillary Clinton has amongst a large portion of the population. Scary times..!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending