The Student Room Group

Would anyone like to visit me for the day? ^-^

Hi TSR.

So, I'm just taking a break from revision and thought this would be a good time to make this thread. If it doesn't work out then I literally have nothing to lose. :nutcase:

I'm currently home alone + bored of talking to the cabinets + I've limited contact with all human beings that ever exist again + most of my rl friends are making me vomit atm so I was wondering if a TSR- ian wanted to visit me.

If you're interested then pls check if you fit the following criteria:

- No more than one tattoo which must be no bigger than the size of an average 2p coin. (bc I don't lyk them)

- No more than one facial piercing. (bc otherwise that'd be scary + I'll probably be scared of you.)

- Must be good at pretending. ( if my parents arrive and question why there's a randomer in the kitchen you must be able to act like you're not a stranger. - they totally won't + the chance of it happening is near to impossible but it's best we take our precautions. )

- Over the age of 15.(bc I hate babysitting.)

-Under the age of 21.( bc I'm not ready to die)

- Must be able to provide food. ( I'm allergic to prawns + don't like coconut. I prefer sweets over chocolate and my favourite hot drink is currently vanilla milk. We usually shop at Sainsbury's. Tesco is also fine. )

- Must hold 9 A* - C GCSEs or equivalent ( So you can read to me + so we can play board games + discuss revision + build jigsaw puzzles + have conversations. )

- Must not live in London. ( bc otherwise you won't be able to get to me in time.)

- Must enjoy listening to people talk. (bc I will take advantage of this opportunity + talk to you all day.)

- Must like music. (bc all corners of our home are currently drowned in it and I'm not turning it off.)

- Must have a high pain threshold (bc I currently look lyk gandalf's toe + I'm not making an effort.)

- Must be able to deal with your own reflection. ( bc our home has a lot of mirrors and you'll unwillingly see yourself at least 80 times during the visit.)

- Must like toast. ( bc that's what we're having for dinner.)

- Must adore plants. ( bc we have a majorly large cute one in the living room + I always make sure I introduce her to guests so you have to be nice otherwise she'll hear you. )

Additional:

- If you have a pet then pls bring it with you!

- I've run out of lip butter + kinda traumatised so if you're feeling generous then thanks.

- People who hold motivational auras are highly welcome.

- Crayons would also be nice but not essential.

- Cost of transport will be paid for.

~

Ahem. If you fit all the requirements then state below + I shall PM you with my address. It's preferable that you arrive before 6:30pm and leave before 3am.

Ty.

Scroll to see replies

What....
I can't tell whether you are serious or not...:s-smilie:
I'm leaning towards joking :dontknow:
But either way I just washed my hair so I ain't gonna go out and catch a cold...sorry :cry2:

Plus I'm too scared to use the tube now :getmecoat:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Hey Anon,

I'm 15 so is that a yes or no? :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Too old and underqualified. Shame, your loss pal :u:
Reply 5
I fit every box but I gotta revision :dontknow: sorry babe
Why is being over 21 so bad? Is everyone trying to make me feel bad for turning 22. :colonhash:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Why is being over 21 so bad? Is everyone trying to make me feel bad for turning 22. :colonhash:

22 ooh ooh
Everything will be alright
if you keep me next to you

Spoiler

I fit all the requirements :u:

but I'm feeling lazy and revision :work: :redface:
Lol no one who qualifies wants to visit.

Original post by WoodyMKC
Too old and underqualified. Shame, your loss pal :u:

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Two problems:

I am > 21.

I have a policy of never meeting a TSRian.

Original post by Lord Samosa

These. Oh well lads. We wouldn't be able to drink with her anyway.
Original post by Namita Gurung
I fit all the requirements :u:

but I'm feeling lazy and revision :work: :redface:

L
O
L
your emojis and gifs are just...
I fit the criteria. And I can pay for my own transport dw :smile:
Original post by homeland.lsw
I can't tell whether you are serious or not...:s-smilie:
I'm leaning towards joking :dontknow:
But either way I just washed my hair so I ain't gonna go out and catch a cold...sorry :cry2:

Plus I'm too scared to use the tube now :getmecoat:

Spoiler

Why lol
Original post by 0to100
L
O
L
your emojis and gifs are just...

:hat2:
Original post by 0to100
Why lol

an incredibly embarrassing thing happened to me a few days ago...I'll VM you or something :frown:
I actually would; this would be an experience... something to refer to in my CV.

Although I live in London and already have plans for tonight :lol:
Original post by homeland.lsw
an incredibly embarrassing thing happened to me a few days ago...I'll VM you or something :frown:

I'm excited.
Original post by Namita Gurung
:hat2:

:jumphug:

1st time ever using this so.
Original post by 0to100
:jumphug:

1st time ever using this so.

I am honored :hugs:
@Anon_98
Can you enable your PMs so I can message you pls ty

Quick Reply