The Student Room Group

Prom dress help?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mero22
I really like the first dress and the last dress is so pretty. It's so hard to choose ah :smile:

Buy both :tongue:
Original post by mero22
My budget is 200 to 300 but one of the dresses costs £800 ... I think it's worth it lol

o_O
Reply 22
rahhhh. How do girls have so much money to spend on a dress theyre going to wear once or twice :s-smilie: us guys are so lucky. Whip on a suit thats max £150. Shoes belt + other small accessories and youre ready to go:u:
They're both pretty

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Writer_Refresh
... It's only for one night.

Do what you want, but don't go over the top with the outfit.

That's my recommendation. Enjoy the night, and keep some money in that purse of yours.

I've got prom this year too, but I decided to not go.

You should go !! People who never went said they regretted it. Thanks
Original post by mero22
My budget is 200 to 300 but one of the dresses costs £800 ... I think it's worth it lol

Which is the £800?
Reply 26
Red evriteim
Original post by mero22
You should go !! People who never went said they regretted it. Thanks

Problem: I don't like most of the people in my year, and I really hate parties. Like I want to leave a wedding party only half-an-hour in. I don't think I want to go.

I was thinking of going to a convention that was on the same day... that would seem more fun... I'm just not a party person I guess.
Last one
Reply 30
Original post by Audrey18
Go straight to 2:42 of this video to see her amazing prom dress.

[video="youtube;c-pPnjm66bU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-pPnjm66bU[/video]

Her dress looks so good
Reply 31
Original post by Writer_Refresh
Problem: I don't like most of the people in my year, and I really hate parties. Like I want to leave a wedding party only half-an-hour in. I don't think I want to go.

I was thinking of going to a convention that was on the same day... that would seem more fun... I'm just not a party person I guess.

Do what make you feel comfortable
Reply 32
A lot of the youtubers in their prom videos wear the best dresses :yes:
Reply 33
Mine is this month and I don't have a dress ... Struggle is real lol
you're spending so much!! :eek:

Spoiler

Reply 36
Original post by A-LJLB
Definitely not the pink

Why?:smile: The white version of the same dress looks so good but it's sold out:s-smilie:
Original post by mero22
Why?:smile: The white version of the same dress looks so good but it's sold out:s-smilie:

The champagne colour? Yeah it is pretty

I don't know, just not my style at all, maybe it's just because it doesn't look very flattering on the model?
Reply 38
Original post by surina16
you're spending so much!! :eek:

Spoiler

I'll wear it for quiet a few upcoming events then I might sell it if anyone wants to buy it :smile:

Spoiler

The Red is gorgeous!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending