The Student Room Group

CCEA GCSE exams 2016 *official only CCEA thread*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Katie389
Oh my goodness that would be so great :biggrin: would you be able to send me 2015 and 2013?

Sorry for the late reply the notification didn't come through:colonhash: I actually have just realised I left my 2013 paper at school, but here is 2015.
And the last 2 pages:
If anyone is looking to do the German listenings, you can download the audio files on the CCEA website.

http://www.rewardinglearning.org.uk/microsites/german/gcse/examinations/unit3.asp

it's on the right.

Anyone else doing R.E Unit 8 on Tuesday with English Unit 2?
Original post by T0ucan
And the last 2 pages:

Thanks you so much, you're a life saver :biggrin:
Original post by jackcoys
If anyone is looking to do the German listenings, you can download the audio files on the CCEA website.

http://www.rewardinglearning.org.uk/microsites/german/gcse/examinations/unit3.asp

it's on the right.

I'm doing both
Reply 466
Original post by Katie389
I'm doing both

Same!
Original post by jackcoys

it's on the right.

I am!
How did everyone find French?!
Reply 469
Original post by chloecam29

I thought it was ok except I struggled a bit with the last question! I'm glad it wasn't bad like the Spanish sounded aha. How did you find it?
Original post by chloecam29
I was soo surprised, I actually thought it was quite good :smile: The first question on the last page was hard though, how did you find it?
I was quite happy with that French! It went better than I expected :smile:
French was NICE! Only problem is everyone in my year found it ok so probably high grade boundaries. The last question was a bit hit and miss, what did you write for part a when it asked what she realised and why? I said she said she couldn't spend money on their trips out because she had to save money as she was unemployed. Also what did you give for reasons she quit the job? I wrote her Dad told her to focus her time on her studies and that she got below the average in the last test but it was practically the same point! And what did everyone write for what her mum wanted her to do? I said lots of housework but I don't think that's right ;/
grade boundaries are going to be so high for french and i made so many mistakes 😥
Original post by T0ucan
French was NICE! Only problem is everyone in my year found it ok so probably high grade boundaries. The last question was a bit hit and miss, what did you write for part a when it asked what she realised and why? I said she said she couldn't spend money on their trips out because she had to save money as she was unemployed. Also what did you give for reasons she quit the job? I wrote her Dad told her to focus her time on her studies and that she got below the average in the last test but it was practically the same point! And what did everyone write for what her mum wanted her to do? I said lots of housework but I don't think that's right ;/

Yeah, every body I talked to thought it was good aswell, I said that she realised she needed to save because there was nothing to do beside her and she was poor, I didn't know what the second part was so I made it up but afterwards I looked up fauchée and it means broke, then I said she quit her job because the long hours were inconvenient and she needed to spend more time on school work and yeah I said the same for the last one, that she should do more housework to earn pocket money. I think that was basically the only hard question on the paper, except for the one about him leaving his folder in school.
Sorry to bring us back to t6 paper but I just found out that the question with Philip in it was referring directly to me! I feel weird I'm in an exam and some people hated me lol. I know a writer and she said she wrote it for me cus I was doing the exam lol!
Original post by Philipstothers
Sorry to bring us back to t6 paper but I just found out that the question with Philip in it was referring directly to me! I feel weird I'm in an exam and some people hated me lol. I know a writer and she said she wrote it for me cus I was doing the exam lol!

Aw that's so cool, hopefully you got your own question right 😂😋
Original post by chemnerd4life
Aw that's so cool, hopefully you got your own question right 😂😋

I know lol how embarrassing. What a question too it took ages.

She also wrote the octagon seat question. Which apparently the picture is from the chief examiners garden lol. I would not like to sit on it tbh lol. :smile:
I know lol how embarrassing. What a question too it took ages.

I can't even remember what the question was! 😂

Quick Reply

Latest