The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Is UCLAN mostly mature students?

I'm 18 , 2nd year of college and my first choice is UClan but according to UCAS apparently 70% of students are mature over 21 why is that? should I pick a different uni? as I want to meet people my own age. Thanks
Original post by Anonymousanon97
I'm 18 , 2nd year of college and my first choice is UClan but according to UCAS apparently 70% of students are mature over 21 why is that? should I pick a different uni? as I want to meet people my own age. Thanks

there are plenty of people under 21, or there were when i attended, the stats probably include the mature students at partner colleges so it looks like more than there actually are.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
I will be 20 when I start attending uclan and most people who are in my flat/halls seem to be under 21 as well so I believe there are a lot :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trust me, there are plenty of people your age at UCLan - including me.
Original post by Anonymousanon97

I studied at uclan don't worry there's hardly any mature students compared to 18-21

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending