The Student Room Group

in love with an imam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by siamesedaffodil
all i know is, men and women aren't really supposed to be friends with each other in islam

Why?
Original post by Josb
Why?

i dont really know tbh
Reply 102
Original post by Anonymous

hes actually a very sad user who tried to help make a rival student forum to TSR and failed badly.

It wasn't my forum. It was made by @Clip. I played no part in its creation.

u musta asked this so many on so many muslim threads

what do u actually get out of asking the same question. ur trolling is worse than mine :lol:

It is actually the first time I asked this question.
there are 100s of millions of Muslims. some may well be. well spotted. im sure this trait isnt selective to muslims. however ur implying that ur made some wonder discovery which muslims havent been able to do for 1000+ yrs. this is stupidity.

im not an expert but i do know more than u. altho thats not a very hard to achieve. i have consulted the experts tho and yes what they say is true. and what u say is garbage.

Surely the experts need to consult you? After all, you are the one who holds the one and only true interpretation of Islam.

islam isnt a faith where any idiot can come and say this means that and that means this. and u need to understand this. altho i think u do but you cant say otherwise because then youll no longer have a foot to stand on when u attempt to corrupt our faith.

Like I always say, if people don't want to debate, then they can ignore my posts. If you don't wish to see people debate Islam, then simply don't read the debate threads.

then why were u laughing like crazy at the follower thing. :hmmmm: it doesnt take a genuis to read the number. either u do have crap banter or ur trying to be funny and failing :tongue:

seeing u make srs posts is enough to know that r u indeed taking me srsly :wink:

I was laughing because I honestly expected better from you than playground tactics. It really is quite pathetic that you try to attack me because someone has clicked follow on my account.
Reply 104
Are you okay to live with his other three wives?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Such drivel is rarely found
Reading through this thread gave me a headache wallah
Original post by omer_bawa
how old is he and how old are you?

Wow. I just read the replies on this thread i posted and most of them confused me more tbh, except some good replies. But to answer your question, im 18 and he is 23.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending