The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Help! Dundee university accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Airmed
Not a problem at all! Ah, see, this here. On the left is the office where you pick up the keys. I think flats 1-7 is on the same side, just a little further down.

Oh right okay ! Maybe thats it then hahah. I was trying to find plans and everything for it to see where it would be hahah but no luck
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 21
Original post by guzz6
Oh right okay ! Maybe thats it then hahah. I was trying to find plans and everything for it to see where it would be hahah but no luck

I forgot all about checking this for you. :frown: I will do so tomorrow morning and get back to you pronto, I promise!
Original post by Airmed
I forgot all about checking this for you. :frown: I will do so tomorrow morning and get back to you pronto, I promise!

Oh no honestly its quite alright ! :smile: Im just curious about its location but its not anything urgent - Im very grateful you were even willing to check considering how pathetic it sounds hahaha
Reply 23
Hi @Airmed

How did you find flat mates to move into with?
I'm starting a oral health science course his year and because I wanted a peaceful place to stay I opted out of uni halls, however as I am from London I'm struggling to find a flat mate as 2-3 bedroom flats are are more cost effective than 1 bed flats.
Any advice on how to go about this would be much appreciated.
Reply 24
Original post by Sam66
Hi @Airmed

How did you find flat mates to move into with?
I'm starting a oral health science course his year and because I wanted a peaceful place to stay I opted out of uni halls, however as I am from London I'm struggling to find a flat mate as 2-3 bedroom flats are are more cost effective than 1 bed flats.
Any advice on how to go about this would be much appreciated.

Hiya,

I stayed in halls this year and come August I'm moving in with my boyfriend so I'm not much help there. :colondollar:

However I know that the union, DUSA, have a page on FB called DUSA Housing, which could be helpful. People advertise spare rooms on it. Then there is also the Old Mill, Keiller Court, the Hub and Parker House, where people can be from any year, any of the 2 unis.
Reply 25
Thanks you anyway for you help @Airmed much appreciated
Reply 26
Original post by Sam66
Thanks you anyway for you help @Airmed much appreciated

No problem! Oh and when you're using the @ tagging system, type in @ followed by whatever name you want. A drop down should come up, so select the name you want. That way the person is notified and it should look like this: @Airmed, blue. :h:
Reply 27
@Airmed thank you 😊

Quick Reply

Latest