The Student Room Group

How can i memorise fasttt?

I have a whole unit to memorise, 3 chapters worth of content. I need it done by the morning so that I can quickly move on to past papers.

How can I memorise it all FASTER?
bump!
Brain transplant?!
Original post by ODES_PDES
Brain transplant?!

:frown:
Original post by I can't fail!
:frown:

:colone:
Reply 5
I have a whole unit to memorise, 3 chapters worth of content. I need it done by the morning so that I can quickly move on to past papers.

How can I memorise it all FASTER?

Memory techniques, google them, there's journey method, etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Make notes/pictures/diagrams/colours of whatever you're learning. Then condense those.Then keep testing yourself. watch videos on youtube (speed it up if necessary) Make a checklist or remember points in a way that's likely to stick.
I'd say apply to real life concepts to gain greater understanding and depth but depends on the subject.
idk use the internet to find out/
Which subject? GCSE? AS? A2?

No where near enough information for us to help.
ever heard of the route method... or loci?
Reply 9
Mnemonic!

King
Prawns
Can
Often
Fill
Giant
Stomachs
Original post by Fish40
Memory techniques, google them, there's journey method, etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you I will use this I think :frown:
Original post by AshEntropy
Mnemonic!

King
Prawns
Can
Often
Fill
Giant
Stomachs

Is there a mnemonic website somewhere.

I think its a good idea but I get confused with mnemonics, if I' trying to remember a sentence, do I use the first letter of every word in the sentence to form a word?
Is there a mnemonic website somewhere.

I think its a good idea but I get confused with mnemonics, if I' trying to remember a sentence, do I use the first letter of every word in the sentence to form a word?

If you need to remember things quickly then try and clear your mind, make it your sole priority and repeat it to yourself until you can remember what you need without a prompt.

Good luck.
put on your sports shoes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending