The Student Room Group

Who is your ideal type of guy?

It's me, for i am the greatest :u:
haha your ego makes me laugh :P and tall, kind, thin, brown hair, blue eyes, but above all KIND and sweet and considerate and mature with a good sense of humour and a small ego
Original post by cazzers123
haha your ego makes me laugh :P and tall, kind, thin, brown hair, blue eyes, but above all KIND and sweet and considerate and mature with a good sense of humour and a small ego

Where have you been all my life ?

~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~
Reply 3
You even get in here?!
Original post by M14B
You even get in here?!

Are thou talking to me ?

~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~
Original post by greaguy689
It's me, for i am the greatest :u:

You GG, you're my idol :colone:
Original post by cazzers123

Why are you blanking me ? 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Reply 7
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Are thou talking to me ?

No to greatguy!
Original post by M14B
No to greatguy!

Oh kl. Do thou like my signature ?

Reply 9
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Oh kl. Do thou like my signature ?

I cannot see any
Original post by M14B
I cannot see any

The bit at the bottom. Nothing happens...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending