The Student Room Group

How many sexual partners is it normal to have at 18?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by davgen7
No iasue whatsoever, but the q was what we would consider normal, and 20 sure as hell is not normal.

Its not wrong, or right, as it is all subjective as you rightly point out

Not normal though

It really does depend on your approach to sex in general. 20 isn't an outlandish number, especially if you began having sex before you reached the age of consent, which is unfortunately common. Having around that number of sexual partners wasn't unheard of when I was that age. The average was, of course, significantly lower, but I don't consider the average and what I see as normal to necessarily correlate.
about 40 at least tbh
At 18 I had only ever had one sexual partner and I'm still with him now at 23 and I was his only one too. There's no right or wrong amount of partners to have had by a certain age. You will meet someone when the time is right :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
What is the point in this thread lol, who actually cares? Whether you're a virgin or you've been with multiple people no one really cares, as long as you're safe :smile:
Reply 24
0, if not then I'm weird...

http://i.imgur.com/zN2CJKB.gif
(edited 7 years ago)
Dunno. 100?
Original post by John55

0 to 100
who needs sexual partners when you have 2D girls
Reply 28
Original post by 0to100
0 to 100

I guess it's a possibility that I've been raped in my sleep that many times...
Reply 29
Original post by Waifuism
who needs sexual partners when you have 2D girls

Right on sister!
Original post by John55
I guess it's a possibility that I've been raped in my sleep that many times...

What drugs are you taking before bed?
No more than one at a time is normal. Which some would say is less than optimal. :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by 0to100
What drugs are you taking before bed?

Whale tranquiliser...
Reply 33
I would think, and hope, that the modal value is 0
By 18 I hadn't had any sexual partners. I wouldn't say there was a normal... average number maybe two.
I'd had 4 before my 19th birthday, i think that was the middle value between friends, some had 1 but i think the highest was near 10 to my knowledge.
I've had 2, I'd say the average is about 1-3 going by the people I know.
As long as it's not more than 10 I'd say you're normal.
Im 16 and I've had two. :smile:
I have no idea. I don't think there is a "normal" age. Having said that, from the girls that are speak to, most are actually still virgins or they are about 1-4. I am not too sure about guys though.
There isn't a normal amount. Everyone is different. What is right for one person may not be right for another.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending