The Student Room Group

Does anyone here wear a watch?

What watch do you have and how much did it cost?

Mine is the classic F-91W which nearly always costs £7. It has a stopwatch and an alarm clock (do your analog watches have that? No? Exactly.).

Scroll to see replies

Casio i got from Hong Kong for £7 everyone thinks it looks expensive lol
Of course! I would never been seen dead without my diamond encrusted gold watch.

Apple Watch :u:
Original post by King Scorchy
What watch do you have and how much did it cost?

Mine is the classic F-91W which nearly always costs £7. It has a stopwatch and an alarm clock (do your analog watches have that? No? Exactly.).

I have the F-91W too :five: It's a really awesome watch I just wish it was waterproof so I'd never have to take it off.

I changed the strap on mine as I was allergic to the plastic one - I had to file down the bit behind the pins as it wouldn't fit originally but now it looks super cool with my orange strap. :biggrin:
Reply 5
Watches are outdated. Phones have taken over :rofl:
I mean think about it, why would someone that's always using their phone ever need a watch? :lol: I fail to understand :laugh:

Nah kidding, watches are classy af
Reply 6
Original post by Sabertooth
I have the F-91W too i It's a really awesome watch I just wish it was waterproof so I'd never have to take it off.

I changed the strap on mine as I was allergic to the plastic one - I had to file down the bit behind the pins as it wouldn't fit originally but now it looks super cool with my orange strap.

Nah, idc I still ain't taking that risk :tongue:
Garmin GPS thing while running/cycling. Otherwise no, phone works just fine.
Reply 8
I have a few. A tissot my grandfather have to me. It's rising in value. A few gshocks and a Huawei watch.
Reply 9
I have a Skagen 803XLTBB with a black metal mesh!
Think it was £125
Girls love it :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
I have a basic watch from Next that my brother got for my birthday last year - it cost £20 lol. But I never leave the house without it :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sheelo73
I have a few. A tissot my grandfather have to me. It's rising in value. A few gshocks and a Huawei watch.

Wow... what's it worth now?
Reply 12
Rado watch
Only when I go out
It's sekonda, I think I got it for about £80.

But looking back at the same shop, they now sell it for £40 :colonhash:.

Spoiler

The closest thing I have is a steam-punk pocket watch that I bought on Etsy yonks ago.
i have this cheap watch thing with a pink leather strap i got from amazon orz probably like £3? wouldn't be surprised if it burned out in like 3 months...

but it's pretty who CARES
I used to wear some basic Swatch Watch until exam season...so I no longer wear watches :colonhash:
Michael Kors - got it as my birthday present last year

My first expensive watch :h:
I've got a rotary watch, i got for my birthday, think it was around £100. pretty impressed with it being fully waterproof for the price.

Quick Reply

Latest