The Student Room Group

Peaceful Trump Protesters Showing Us Why We Should Vote Republican

[video="youtube;svaGiSj8Pdo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svaGiSj8Pdo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Its been like this since September yet Trumps poll numbers keep rising. It seems like the average american is becoming sick of violent protests by liberals/degenerates/illegals. More evidence that Sanders supporters are degenerates.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Something wrong with the vid:frown:
Reattach please
Original post by ODES_PDES
Something wrong with the vid:frown:
Reattach please

Works fine for me.
Original post by physicsphysics91
[video="youtube;svaGiSj8Pdo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svaGiSj8Pdo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Its been like this since September yet Trumps poll numbers keep rising. It seems like the average american is becoming sick of violent protests by liberals/degenerates/illegals. More evidence that Sanders supporters are degenerates.

I don't think anybody should be focusing on the crowds - we should be focusing on the candidates themselves. That is who is being voted for and the only candidate who has openly enticed hatred and the use of force, is Trump.
Works fine for me.

Yeah ok now
Must be TSR crashing all the time today

This is the worst form of propaganda I've ever seen.

Ok. I admit that the left wingers in the USA are acting inappropriately in response to Trump, but I do think that Trump poses a massive risk even if you forget that there is violence from the democratic side.
Trump is literally chatting the same **** as Hitler was.

I think it's also worth taking into account that it's the US and that it might just be a cultural thing responding to something as awful as Trump in such a way.

All I'm saying is that neither the violence nor Trump are good things.
Reply 7
110f77.jpg

Original post by ivybridge
I don't think anybody should be focusing on the crowds - we should be focusing on the candidates themselves. That is who is being voted for and the only candidate who has openly enticed hatred and the use of force, is Trump.

Yeah right, this coming from someone who couldn't for his/her/xe life anything that Trump has said that incites hatred or is racist. You have absolutely no idea about what incitement to hatred is.
Trump protestors are clueless.

"Deport whites" LOOOOOOOOL :rofl:

https://twitter.com/Jacobnbc/status/738149137317695488
Reply 9
Trump is an idiot. Surely that should be a major barrier to him being made president.
Original post by offhegoes
Trump is an idiot. Surely that should be a major barrier to him being made president.

You must not have seen the other presidents...

Americans are sick of the whining and dictatorial progressive left telling everyone what they need to do and think and threatening people who don't follow like a self appointed Gestapo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by 0to100
You must not have seen the other presidents...

Oh I was speaking relatively. As in relative to George Bush Jnr, Trump is a idiot.
Reply 13

Like, are you Insane?
Original post by Listers
Like, are you Insane?

"We're all mad here."

But no, really - not sure how you can call me insane for not liking Trump.
Reply 15
"We're all mad here."

But no, really - not sure how you can call me insane for not liking Trump.

That's not why I called you insane.
Original post by Jebedee
110f77.jpg

Yeah right, this coming from someone who couldn't for his/her/xe life anything that Trump has said that incites hatred or is racist. You have absolutely no idea about what incitement to hatred is.

The muslim ban is racist, his comments about Mexicans are racist. Those are two prime examples and as somebody who has experienced hate crimes - I probably have a better understanding of hatred and incitement of hatred than you.

I also do not think Trump is Hitler.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Listers
That's not why I called you insane.

:s-smilie:
What is it with people seemingly unable to form a coherent argument and thus resorting to physical acts of violence and trying to silence people who have a different belief than themselves?

Anyway, by the looks of things, if Trump does get elected, I can see riots happening.
The muslim ban is racist, his comments about Mexicans are racist. Those are two prime examples and as somebody who has experienced hate crimes - I probably have a better understanding of hatred and incitement of hatred than you.

I also do not think Trump is Hitler.

He said remove illegal mexicans (which cost cali £25bn alone).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending