Scroll to see replies

lool
Original post by AngryJellyfish
:frown:

Did you get stuck in 90s?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive

Did you get stuck in 90s?

:noway: The Sendo S300 came out in 2003.
Reply 1029
:colonhash:
Hey! Gandalf the grey is here!

Posted from TSR Mobile
YOLO
:frown:

Thats not your real phone right?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mr T 999
Thats not your real phone right?

Oh i guess its real then, so you must have taken that pic with a smartphone right? That sendo phone maybe a work phone?
Oh i guess its real then, so you must have taken that pic with a smartphone right? That sendo phone maybe a work phone?

I took the photo with a digital camera, which (according to Amazon) I brought in 2007. The Sendo is my personal phone of choice; my work phone is some horrible Windows Smarthing that I use as little as possible. :yucky:
I took the photo with a digital camera, which (according to Amazon) I brought in 2007. The Sendo is my personal phone of choice; my work phone is some horrible Windows Smarthing that I use as little as possible. :yucky:

Now I see why you keep losing this game, your technology is out of date. You need to update if you wanna keep up with us young people XD
Why do you hate using smartphones or modern technology? Your not even that old only 27; I could understand if you were in your mid 30s or 40s but in your 20s?
Now I see why you keep losing this game, your technology is out of date. You need to update if you wanna keep up with us young people XD
Why do you hate using smartphones or modern technology? Your not even that old only 27; I could understand if you were in your mid 30s or 40s but in your 20s?

My PC is touchscreen, 1080p. I have a tablet, an ebook reader, and a 3DS. My toothbrush is electric as well. :proud:

I've just never really liked smartphones, all I want is something simple that can send and receive phonecalls and texts, and the Sendo does that ridiculously cheaply. Battery life lasts virtually forever too.

Latest