The Student Room Group

Do you support gay marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by imran_
Wont have the brain to understand science? Lol I got an offer to study physics at Cambridge. If you don't believe me have a look on my page :-)
You're telling me to get a life when you've got full bars on your rep thing? I suggest you go get a job. Silly boy

:K: @MrsSheldonCooper
Original post by imran_
Wont have the brain to understand science? Lol I got an offer to study physics at Cambridge. If you don't believe me have a look on my page :-)
You're telling me to get a life when you've got full bars on your rep thing? I suggest you go get a job. Silly boy

Funny because physics doesn't get offered at undergraduate level at Cambridge. Didn't Mummy tell you lying was bad?

I've been here longer than you have so I post more. Problem? Unfortunately, I was born with boobs and a vagina. So wrong gender. Hilarious you can't see the female sign on my profile.
Original post by imran_
lol you must be retarded if you believe results from scientific experiments. Go revise for ur gcse's

Over 1500 species of animal exhibit homosexuality. Tell me again how homosexuality is against Nature.

Offer to study physics at Cambridge my 42 inch ass
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Offer to study physics at Cambridge my 42 inch ass

I'll have you know, I study Harry potter studies at Leeds.
Dont believe me? Check my page, if its on my page its super legit.

So yeh, because I study Harry potter studies I have now concluded that Harry potter is actually real. soz folks.
Reply 425
Funny because physics doesn't get offered at undergraduate level at Cambridge. Didn't Mummy tell you lying was bad?

I've been here longer than you have so I post more. Problem? Unfortunately, I was born with boobs and a vagina. So wrong gender. Hilarious you can't see the female sign on my profile.

Philosophy sorry a typo. I can take a screenshot of my UCAS track and post it on here if you dont believe me?
Original post by imran_

sorry, i can't seem to spot anything on your page about holding an offer for cambridge?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by imran_
Philosophy sorry a typo. I can take a screenshot of my UCAS track and post it on here if you dont believe me?

Definitively a typo.
From arguing that scientific experiments are false by justification because you're studying Physics to Philosophy.

Well that escalated quick.
Original post by imran_

I remember you writing in a Cambridge thread and you mentioned the A level subjects. None of them have anything to do with Philosophy. You can still be ignorant and someone who got into Cambridge. Honestly I doubt that you have an offer.

And you have an offer from Queen Mary right? Interesting, how did you manage to write a philosophy AND a computer science personal statement in one?

@Cobalt_
@hannahrobinsxn

Original post by Cobalt_
I'll have you know, I study Harry potter studies at Leeds.
Dont believe me? Check my page, if its on my page its super legit.

So yeh, because I study Harry potter studies I have now concluded that Harry potter is actually real. soz folks.

Makes everything super legit.... :wink:
I remember you writing in a Cambridge thread and you mentioned the A level subjects. None of them have anything to do with Philosophy. You can still be ignorant and someone who got into Cambridge. Honestly I doubt that you have an offer.

And you have an offer from Queen Mary right? Interesting, how did you manage to write a philosophy AND a computer science personal statement in one?

@Cobalt_
@hannahrobinsxn

Makes everything super legit.... :wink:

image.png
Original post by Cobalt_
image.png

:colone:
There's about as much evidence of Harry Potter being a real person as there is for GodAllah/Zeus/whatever the **** you choose to call him existing.
Original post by JamesN88
There's about as much evidence of Harry Potter being a real person as there is for GodAllah/Zeus/whatever the **** you choose to call him existing.

Apparently having a "Cambridge" offer means you can be clever enough to reject science :wink:
Reply 433
I don't get why people have a problem with it at all. Why care so much? If you love someone you should be able to decide whether you want to marry them or not. I think it's appalling that people STILL have such historical views on the situation. This is the 21st century for God's sake, be a bit more open minded!!
No I don't support it. But it does not mean I treat anyone LBGTQ differently in real life. Partly my disapproval lies because:
1. There is civil partnerships for gays/lesbians but not for straight couples- created exactly for that reason...
2. I believe marriage is between a man and a woman by principle (partly based on what I interpret from contemporary Christianity)
3. I believe the purpose of life is to have a family, and marriage is a union in which a family can be made securely - men and women have "complementative reproductive parts"
So yeah, marriage is between man and woman, and I don't think my opinion would change even with more threads like these.
I fully support it. Only low life's don't support it. This is coming from a Roman Catholic.
Do you think that people WANT to be gay? You're obviously born gay.
Plus there's gay's in every religion from muslim. christian etc etc.
If they love someone that much why should we judge them?
meh; totally indifferent. I dont wanna rain on anyone's parade so if im good and they're good + we both got good things going for us... what's there to get worked up about... let's just do our own thing, each to their own.
Original post by pereira325

1. There is civil partnerships for gays/lesbians but not for straight couples- created exactly for that reason...

Separate is not equal. There were also separate water fountains for black people in 1950s America.

2. I believe marriage is between a man and a woman by principle (partly based on what I interpret from contemporary Christianity)

You're entitled to your beliefs, but I will say that Christianity does not own the definition of marriage. It existed long before Christianity was conceived.
Original post by saeed9727
Only lesbians, one woman is enough, just imagine 2 going at it :rofl:

fck boy comment of the year
[video="youtube;EJVt8kUAm9Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJVt8kUAm9Q[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending