The Student Room Group

Netbeans programming Java help!!!!!

Does anyone use net beans for programming in Java?

I need to make a word game using netbeans, I've already been given two methods that are already implemented, but I'm not really sure how to continue it.
(edited 7 years ago)
During my uni studies I've never used an IDE for programming in Java, just the command-line and text editor.
Reply 2
All personnel preference. After all, it's just an IDE. I personally use Eclipse though, so I can't speak for netbeans but I know people who do and from what I've been told, it was built primarily for Java programming (although other languages are supported). At the end of the day, they all do the same thing so it doesn't matter which one you choose :smile:
At my University we used Emacs <
Original post by shawn_o1
During my uni studies I've never used an IDE for programming in Java, just the command-line and text editor.

Original post by Zeppto
All personnel preference. After all, it's just an IDE. I personally use Eclipse though, so I can't speak for netbeans but I know people who do and from what I've been told, it was built primarily for Java programming (although other languages are supported). At the end of the day, they all do the same thing so it doesn't matter which one you choose :smile:

Original post by urbanlocations
At my University we used Emacs <

I need to make a word game using netbeans, I've already been given two methods that are already implemented, but I'm not really sure how to continue it. Would any of you guys be able to understand it?
Original post by Me123456789
I need to make a word game using netbeans, I've already been given two methods that are already implemented, but I'm not really sure how to continue it. Would any of you guys be able to understand it?

If I am been honest I truly hated Java. I hated every single little word of java.

I am not good at Java in no way. I still don't understand how to do For loops...

Try youtube the game you need!
Reply 6
Original post by Me123456789

Ask away

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending