The Student Room Group

DUMBEST exam mistake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by LisaLouiseFox
This happens to me every time! Just have one of those faces.. :frown:

cringe
Original post by penelopecrux
i had a nasty cold in my maths exam and i told the invigilator to give me paper cos all you see is fat snot running down my nose, and then she just gave me some disgusted look and threw the tissue to me and i was like aww fanks babe, and then i sneezed into the tissue and then instead of the tissue capturing all the snot, it went on the exam paper. i thought to myself, damn, i feel sorry for whoever is going to mark this.

They don't get given the physical paper, they scan it into a computer and the examiner marks it digitally, so they won't have to deal with your snotty paper :redface:
Reply 42
Original post by HurtfulHarold
You're right, why do I have to compromise my diet all for the sake of my dentist? I'll have those MNMs thank you very much! :smug:

you tell em harold all they do is accidentally SPIT IN YOUR ACE while checking your teeth
Original post by nj1234
you tell em harold all they do is accidentally SPIT IN YOUR ACE while checking your teeth

My cheeky authadentists (idk how to spell it) made a wager on me! One bet £500 that at least one of my teeth were going to have to be extracted and the other bet that wasn't necessary. The cheeky rascals!
Reply 44
My cheeky authadentists (idk how to spell it) made a wager on me! One bet £500 that at least one of my teeth were going to have to be extracted and the other bet that wasn't necessary. The cheeky rascals!

thats all cool........ but who won??
Original post by nj1234
thats all cool........ but who won??

The one who thought I didn't need any extractions, it was such a relief.
Reply 46
The one who thought I didn't need any extractions, it was such a relief.

i cant beive that, you should have used ur teeth to give them some tatoos, you know bite mark ones, btw glad to hear that
Original post by KomradeKorbyn
They don't get given the physical paper, they scan it into a computer and the examiner marks it digitally, so they won't have to deal with your snotty paper :redface:

haha, well then, they should be grateful
Original post by nj1234
i cant beive that, you should have used ur teeth to give them some tatoos, you know bite mark ones, btw glad to hear that

Thanks! However cheeky the geezers may be, I wish I had listened to them a bit more. Such arrogance lead to my dental downfall, if only I had listened. Oh well, no point crying over spilled milk, isn't that right nj?
Reply 49
Thanks! However cheeky the geezers may be, I wish I had listened to them a bit more. Such arrogance lead to my dental downfall, if only I had listened. Oh well, no point crying over spilled milk, isn't that right nj?

of course, although, you NEVER run out of time to make a positive change
In my GCSE Edexcel Maths paper 2016 Non- Calculator. I rotated the shape clockwise even though it said anti-clockwise. That 1 mark has kept me awake every night since then
Original post by nj1234
of course, although, you NEVER run out of time to make a positive change

Such an inspirational thought nj! My dental hygiene may not be the best but I can make up for it with my other talents!
Reply 52
Such an inspirational thought nj! My dental hygiene may not be the best but I can make up for it with my other talents!

so can i like, well like...... hum, like...... yeah i got talents promise................
Original post by nj1234
so can i like, well like...... hum, like...... yeah i got talents promise................

I'm sure you're a man of many talents! Even if you don't have all that many, we're in the springtime of our youth. It's the perfect time to self develop. That's why over the summer I plan on doing fitness training, practicing football as I'm not very good at it and reading a book everyday!
Original post by nj1234
WHO ELSE HAS DONE THIS, ACCIDENTLLY MISSED OUT 4 PAGES FROM THIER MATHS TEST AND THINK THEY FINISHED EARLY
ultra cringe face

My year were doing a maths mock last year. Everyone finished 40 mins early. Then, 10 mins before the end, my teacher rushes in because she accidentally left 4 pages out of the papers we were given! Obviously noone finished.
Original post by studentshavefun
I thought 8 squared was 81 ;((

Even number x even number = odd number. Logic!
In my AS Chemistry exam I didn't turn over the last page so there were about 8 marks that I missed :colondollar:
A friend of mine reached the sections where you're supposed to choose one of two questions to complete and completed both of them. Unsurprisingly he ran out of time.
Reply 58
My biggest mistakes are in the math exams as they somewhat make me crack with the pressure. In my mock exams I did stupid mistakes such as a 16 - 3 = 12 or 1000cm = 1m because... Well, because I was being an idiot. Now I just take deep breaths and reassure myself. Surprisingly I've been getting As despite some silly mistakes. My maths teacher wants to kill me for them though.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by niftyhitman
In my GCSE Edexcel Maths paper 2016 Non- Calculator. I rotated the shape clockwise even though it said anti-clockwise. That 1 mark has kept me awake every night since then

Wait, it said anti-clockwise? :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest