Post a screenshot of the apps on your phone

to screenshot hold down the sleep button and the enter button

Let's see who has the best apps 👍

Scroll to see replies

image.jpg

Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
to screenshot hold down the sleep button and the enter button

Let's see who has the best apps 👍

When you delete whatsapp temporarily to get more room for photos and can't download it again :sad:
Screenshot_2016-06-04-17-30-14.jpg
Everyone has exam countdown but me :sigh:
It is!!! I love looking at people's phone screens :teeth: it is so magical because all the things move when you touch it makes me all giddy and you can poke stuff because of the quantum tunnelling composite and they move about on the screen omg
sorry sorry :colondollar:

Spoiler

Reply 5
LOVING THE LIFE IS STRANGE WALLPAPER :ahee:
Reply 6
I try and keep minimal :cute:

Reply 7
I don't own it but I did play it before :yep:

I think that was before the final chapter came out though... another game to buy after exams :ahee:
Reply 8
hehe :innocent:
Well that's my main screen. Off to the left and right are more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Screenshot_2016-06-04-17-30-14.jpg

this hurts my eyes
Actually I lied before :innocent: that was my old phone which just looks much neater :lol:

This is my actual one:

All these HD images are gonna crash someone's device :lol:

I think I played up to the end of episode 3...? Sounds right. Loved it, no idea why I didn't get around to finishing it :biggrin:

:mmm:

:woo:
Original post by Alexion
this hurts my eyes

Good:h:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Good:h:

should clarify I've no qualms with the team, just the fact you have such a high-contrast background :lol:
Life is Strange!!!! At first I was like eww android but the wallpaper has made up for it
(edited 7 years ago)
OP can you mention that we don't want to see any Android home screens, its making me a little sick tbh
Original post by Alexion
should clarify I've no qualms with the team, just the fact you have such a high-contrast background :lol:

I know:tongue:
It strains my eyes when using my phone after dark so i installed a screen filter
Original post by Lemon Haze
OP can you mention that we don't want to see any Android home screens, its making me a little sick tbh

Hey, you just can't deal with so much awesomeness...

Quick Reply

Latest