The Student Room Group

Ideal Girl?

Since there was a thread on an 'ideal guy', I thought I'd make one for an 'ideal girl' to see what guys think mostly about girls, so yeah feel free to comment..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by alishba-rosex
Since there was a thread on an 'ideal guy', I thought I'd make one for an 'ideal girl' to see what guys think mostly about girls, so yeah feel free to comment..

Very curvy

Spoiler

No tattoos,no fake nails, no fake eyebrows, no piecing's,natural beauty, short shoulder length hair,no pets as I am not a cat or dog person,no dyed hair,no weaves or extension,doesn't really wear heels,wears modest clothing,educated,have hobbies, not be interested in celebrities,minimal make up,healthy teeth, she must have a good diet so no fatty foods,be loyal,she must be able to give me personal space, not be clingy in public,have life skills such as cooking,driving and hygiene,she must come from a good home, she must be motivated and have high standards, she must not swear or use foul words, must be polite when around company, not drink it do any drugs or dare smoke or vape, not overly be religious, well groomed, has to have a common interest
(edited 7 years ago)

You are my ideal girl.
:wink:

*To the guys reading: Take tips lads *
Original post by Someboady
You are my ideal girl.

Thanks for the advice man, I'll be sure to never use a line like that.
Reply 5
Original post by Blue_Mason
No tattoos,no piecing's,natural beauty, short shoulder length hair,no pets as I am not a cat or dog person,no dyed hair,no weaves or extension,doesn't really wear heels,wears modest clothing,educated,have hobbies, not be interested in celebrities,minimal make up,healthy teeth, she must have a good diet so no fatty foods,be loyal,she must be able to give me personal space, not be clingy in public,have life skills such as cooking,driving and hygiene,she must come from a good home, she must be motivated and have high standards, she must not swear or use foul words, must be polite when around company, not drink it do any drugs or dare smoke or vape, not overly be religious, well groomed, has to have a common interest

wow list seems a bit long idk dont u think
You are my ideal girl.

If that was supposed to make me blush, it didn't work lol
If that was supposed to make me blush, it didn't work lol

But it sure as hell made you reply :wink:

*take more tips guys*
Reply 8
I believe that an ideal girl is a girl who knows her worth, is independent, intelligent, not a gossip, can take jokes, not to be clingy nor stubborn, a girl who is elegant and doesn't smoke nor does any drugs(: that's in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gameofno

You'd think so, but you have to remember that this is an ideal girl thread, not 'what type of girl do you settle for?'.
But it sure as hell made you reply :wink:

*take more tips guys*

There's always one, isn't there?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by SeanFM
You'd think so, but you have to remember that this is an ideal girl thread, not 'what type of girl do you settle for?'.

mmkay
Original post by gameofno

It is long but it I have just described my ideal woman, as my wife has to meet my criteria.
I cannot settle or be with a woman who is second best
Reply 13
Original post by Blue_Mason
It is long but it I have just described my ideal woman, as my wife has to meet my criteria.
I cannot settle or be with a woman who is second best

cute
I quite like girls that don't wear too much make-up, rather than the ones who are obsessed with contouring and that eyeliner swoosh thing.
I ain't got no type
omg... your so..nvm

Hot? That's kind of you dear :smile: You don't seem too bad yourself:wink:

*I hope you have your notepads and pens out guys...there are notes to be taken here*
Original post by BristolFresher15
I quite like girls that don't wear too much make-up, rather than the ones who are obsessed with contouring and that eyeliner swoosh thing.

Indeed, those girls are revolting and lack character.
Hot? That's kind of you dear :smile: You don't seem too bad yourself:wink:

*I hope you have your notepads and pens out guys...there are notes to be taken here*

Never have I ever met a guy as conceited as you:tongue:
Ikr, I'm such a natural beauty:wink:
Original post by BristolFresher15

Ya mean the winged eyeliner :closedeyes:But loving the new term loool:lol:

Quick Reply

Latest