The Student Room Group

Ideal Girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by longshot100
This, and:
Similar hobbies

Ah yes i forgot to mention that!
Similar hobbies/intrests are important too!
Original post by Someboady
Ah never mind, how old exactly are you dear?

isn't it nice to tell someone how old you are first?
Reply 42
Original post by BristolFresher15
I quite like girls that don't wear too much make-up, rather than the ones who are obsessed with contouring and that eyeliner swoosh thing.

AWWWWW
so cute when guys try to describe makeup :lol:
Original post by FireFreezer77
I have arrived, i think!
Youve gotten into a very casual conversation there hehe!
But my ideal girl is someone who is: Kind, Caring, A bit mischevious, lively, likes to have fun, passionate, intimidating to others.
Someone along those lines would be perfect for me! Also theyd ideally be more extroverted than me (im the definition of an introvert haha).

Btw ive decided not to leave now! Im just gonna take a 1 week break and then i shall be back!

You up for a chat at somepoint?

Always up for it:smile:
Original post by ivy.98
AWWWWW

Stop it!

You're making me do that thing which is like the natural version of when girls tap that fluffy thing on their cheeks to turn them pink :colondollar:
I quite like girls that don't wear too much make-up, rather than the ones who are obsessed with contouring and that eyeliner swoosh thing.

I struggle with eyeliner, can never get the swoosh thing right
Original post by alishba-rosex
Always up for it:smile:

Ah nice one!
Ill give you a message soon then (probably tomorrow or Monday) :smile:
Reply 47
Stop it!

You're making me do that thing which is like the natural version of when girls tap that fluffy thing on their cheeks to turn them pink :colondollar:

AWWWWWWWWW omg :love: youre adorable you know that :h:
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
I struggle with eyeliner, can never get the swoosh thing right

Swooshing is an art form.

Only truly skilled beauticians can execute a successful swoosh.

The trick is a soft yet rapid movement. Pretend you're Nike Swooshing your troubles away (hence the name).
(edited 7 years ago)
Someone who's not afraid to reveal a tattoo next to her boob :wink:
super funny and kind
appreciates good literature and poetry

i quite like dark haired girls/guys but hair colour isn't of utmost importance :bubbles:
Original post by Blue_Mason
No tattoos,no fake nails, no fake eyebrows, no piecing's,natural beauty, short shoulder length hair,no pets as I am not a cat or dog person,no dyed hair,no weaves or extension,doesn't really wear heels,wears modest clothing,educated,have hobbies, not be interested in celebrities,minimal make up,healthy teeth, she must have a good diet so no fatty foods,be loyal,she must be able to give me personal space, not be clingy in public,have life skills such as cooking,driving and hygiene,she must come from a good home, she must be motivated and have high standards, she must not swear or use foul words, must be polite when around company, not drink it do any drugs or dare smoke or vape, not overly be religious, well groomed, has to have a common interest

Thats one longggggggggggggggggg list haha! :biggrin: I cover some-most of them points :smile:
Original post by SoDoneWithSchool
Ya mean the winged eyeliner :closedeyes:But loving the new term loool:lol:

LMAO I've never bought it and I don't know how to do it LOL! :biggrin:
Reply 53
Swooshing is an art form.

Only truly skilled beauticians can execute a successful swoosh.

The trick is a soft yet rapid movement. Pretend you're Nike Swooshing your troubles away (hence the name).

hahahaha beautiful. <3 that precision tho, speaking from experience? :mmm:

Original post by shawn_o1
Someone who's not afraid to reveal a tattoo next to her boob :wink:

oh god :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Original post by ivy.98
AWWWWW

LMAOOO it is tho haha :clap2::facepalm::hahaha:
Original post by ivy.98
hahahaha beautiful. <3 that precision tho, speaking from experience? :mmm:

oh god :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have 3 sisters, so my early teens were spent with regular makeovers.
Reply 56
10/10 Pretty, understanding, High Morality. flirty with only me, religious(strong imaan), slightly bitchy while maintaining her gurlhood(girly basically), hairless and smooth, able to bake and cook better than my mum(FYI cooks and bakes really tasty food), sweet. MBTI type between INFJ and INTJ with a heavy dose of ENFJ mixed in. A medic and if I'm lucky a Qu'raan Hafis too. Caring and gifted. Pakistani with a fair complexion(not racist btw), Knows how to do housework and can also be quite a blast and have Charisma. values all family relations in the correct way. Sees right and wrong and picks right. Yeah basically all that. :biggrin::wink::h::o::proud::puppyeyes::waffo::lovedup2::loveduck::love::littleangel::kungfu::kart::hoppy:
(edited 7 years ago)
@Hamoody @iEthan @shawn_o1 @Zayn @RobML

curious to see what you guys think:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by OGGUS
10/10 Pretty, understanding, High Morality. flirty with only me, religious(strong imaan), slightly bitchy while maintaining her gurlhood(girly basically), hairless and smooth, able to bake and cook better than my mum(FYI cooks and bakes really tasty food), sweet. MBTI type between INFJ and INTJ with a heavy dose of ENFJ mixed in. A medic and if I'm lucky a Qu'raan Hafis too. Caring and gifted. Pakistani with a fair complexion(not racist btw), Knows how to do housework and can also be quite a blast and have Charisma. values all family relations in the correct way. Sees right and wrong and picks right. Yeah basically all that. :biggrin::wink::h::o::proud::puppyeyes::waffo::lovedup2::loveduck::love::littleangel::kungfu::kart::hoppy:

good luck mate :biggrin:
Original post by OGGUS

Mate, good luck...she sounds amazing ngl :lol:

What's MBTI and all of that? :/

Quick Reply

Latest